Looking for more response to my stories

Personally I wouldn't take them down until you repost the condensed versions; what are they hurting after all?
The way to do it is to combine the chapters into a single submission. When it is submitted, use the same title, followed by "edit". Put in the note to Laurel that you want to replace the individual chapters with the new submission. She will delete the chapters when the new post goes live.

It would be best to make the change as soon as possible since you will lose all existing votes and comments. The story will also not be eligible for any contests since it is a repost.

Thanks. "Tease" was what I was going for, to leave people wondering what happened next.

EC seems to be a difficult category. Today's new stories are all receiving quite low scores.

The problem with EC is that it's a large, grab-bag category, that encompasses a very wide range of subjects and therefore reader tastes. It's pretty easy to figure out how to write an incest story that will be well-received; it's harder to do the same for EC.

[Please do not post long excerpts of unpublished stories to the forum. Stories should be sent through the story approval process. - AH Mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back