Looking for sex deprived married men to share intimate sexual fantasies with

luv to help

hi kristi kryton from the uk here i would absoluteley luv to exchange fantasies e,c,t with u i am 34 and have been married 7 years i also can send pics if u like it's up to u hope to hear from u soon

I would like to exchange e-mails

I understand your situation. I am happily married, until it comes to sex. E-mail me at holn1us@yahoo.com . I look forward to hearing from you. I like to cyber and talk on the phone. Giving oral pleasure is my favorite!

playing

I wonder if u liked to be told what to do
to play with yourself at my command
to tease and torment and beg for orgasm only to be denied
to writhe and moan - wet, hard, every nerve sensitized
until finally having permission to come, you push yourself over the edge in a huge intense climax.
i like to use toys, but have enuff of an imagination without.
i like to hear u describe how u feel, what ur doing , what ur wearing etc.

if this sounds like fun, please reply
we can e-mail, or meet up in the rooms

look forward to hearing from u

markadams@literotica.org

Lively imagination?

Kristi:

How lively is your imagination? Do you like romance, passion, the unpredictable, wild, torrid sex? If you want to have some fun with a well-traveled, sophisticated, over-educated happily married professional with an insatiable appetite for sex -- and a wonderful wife who can't satisfy it -- email me at VAsophisticate@aol.com. Let's go around the world together -- in our fantasies or ...

VAsophisticate

I'm new to this,but i seem to meet your criteria..Hopefully,I can help you with your "research" and you can help me with my sadness..

I'm just what your looking for

I am just what your looking for, someone to have fun with, with no strings attached, with the added bonus of being a great friend! Contact me bigteddybear60@hotmail.com ,to find your perfect match.

Hello, I would be interested in chatting. I have a vivid imagination and have several stories about changing rooms, 3-somes, watching, etc. Let me know if you're interested.

Hi i'm a 49 year old male. Been maried for 28 years and my wife lost intrest in sex a long time ago. She has now found out that she has MS and i need some one to write to or chatt with about sex. I hope you decide to write to me and we can have some fun. I have been told that i write some bretty good stories and that i have a sexy voice and am very good at phone sex. I wouls be willing to place the calls contact me at saint92251@yahoo.com

Hi, I read your ad and I am a married man who is very lonely and would like to wrtie to you and could use your friendship. Hope to hear from you

Jim

Hi Kristi!!!

I'm a forty four year old married medical profetional, that is certanllyis not getting what he needs at home. First of all my wife has gain a couple of pounds. Therefore she does not think she is sexy at all. I have try the flowers, dinners, gifts, etc. I get some loving one day the next she is too tire.But shedoes not work at all.We do nto have children. WELL I have to resolve to my stories in LITEROTICA, and my trusted hand. I would love to feel a nice set of bunds in my hand. I would love to make love to a women in a thong. My name is Hector and I need Help.My e-mail is hect200 at yahoo.com

Frustrated Aussie

Hey Kristi ....
I thought sexually frustrated married women were a myth.
Would love to chat and share fanatisies.
ICQ Me 108153872

Hey Kristy just e-mail me and I'll tell you everything!
rick_sap@hotmail.com

:p Hello Kristi, I have been married to the same gorgeous women for the past 14 years. She still turns me on and still loves sex. We love reading erotic stories together and lately have read stories together at Literotica and then had some wild and exciting sex. I am in the process of writing a story for submission that I refuse to show my wife as she said she didn't want to see it until it was published at Literotica. (I used a different name so I could gauge her unbiased reaction). She has started to show an interest in going to sexual sites and even asked me about phone sex the other day. She knows I love sex and doesn't mind that I "get off" on the internet. I'm hoping to persuade her to maybe go a little bit farther and try some cyber or e-mail sex sometime in the near future. Maybe you could help me make that fantasy a reality for me and her. I have had cybersex in a few chat rooms a while ago and it does make for a great safe sexual experience. I wouldn't mind exchanging e-mails with you. If you think you would be interested, you can e-mail me at HandyAndy@hotmail.com p.s. Since I'm French, and love performing cunnilingus I chose the frog sticking his tongue out. Have a great day!

Hey Kristy.I am in Richmond,VA. I would love to hear from you.I am 25 years old.My wife is 21.Everything was fine untill she had a baby 16 months ago.We have made love twice since.I need someone to chat with I feel like I

Sorry i hit the wrong button.Anyway.I feel invisable here.Hope to chat with you soon.

Waiting for your E-mail so i can tell you more.

Kristi hear is one more man answering your add. I am deprived all right. But I must tell you I am not your average man. I am extremely kinky so much so that I don't know if I am allowed to say it hear. All I can tell you is that imagine a man who has been in jail for 20 years and imagine what will happen to the first woman he will sleep with. Please E-mail me at deadphantom@hotmail.com Thank you.

I hope we can help each other out???

I am 45 yrs old 6 ft. 4 inches, 220 lbs, trim and fit. I am in same boat as you are. I got married when I was 35. I had quite a fun time before I got married and would love to send you some stories about my adventures. The wife is a great mother and wonderful wife but thats why I married her, because i knew she would be. She is the conservative mother of my children. The girl friends I had before I got married were the wild ones. I don't regret getting married, and am not looking for a physical affair, but I would like to spice it up a bit. I don't degrade or like the same. Would love to get a E-mail from you: not_just_watching@hotmail.com

Hi1 There

I sure would like to exchange ideas as I am an oversexed husband who needs stimulating. Can you help????:rolleyes:

Back