Looking to form a group of similar guys for friendship and fun

I've taken a sort of initiative. Any interested parties should have a look on kik for Over50litsters (group).

Count me in as well. I began seeing (albeit reluctantly) an older gay male after my divorce. He was a dominant type and got me to do everything. He used me and I could have left at any time. But I did not. A year-long homosexual relationship but still deep within the closet

Well, looks like an other thread for me to join in on! I am 61, married with kids, and my wife has no idea that I’m bi-curious at all. There’s a lot she’s not aware of, but that’s another story. I’ve said elsewhere that this began for me when I found myself unexpectedly turned on by pictures of trans women and it just went on from there.

So since… at least October if not earlier, I’ve been trying to explore this by getting sucked off. And I’ve had all kinds of responses when I’ve posted on Doublelist and even Reddit, but so many of them just seem to have lost interest partway through working out a meetup. Almost two weeks ago, someone finally showed up for some CarPlay, and though they were enthusiastic about sucking me, they started fondling me to get me hard first, and then when I was hard he added some lube (which I brought for him to use on himself) and before I knew it I was cumming. Unfortunately he didn’t keep jerking me, I told him I was getting close and then he pulled out his own cock at that point, wanting to use my cum as lube on his own cock, but I was too far gone and came anyway (as intense as it was I wish he’d kept stroking the whole time). But that’s it. I still haven’t gotten sucked off, and I feel like I need that before considering the next step, which would be topping another guy… and I don’t know if I’ll get to that, or even jerking a other guy, or sucking a cock, or bottoming (although is absolutely do that for a trans woman… and I’d probably not hesitate topping a convincing cd).

So if any of you are around the Tacoma area and want to help me out, reach out to me!

Just started to participate with such a group. Powerfully helpful and learning something new about my own sexuality and the joys of M2M play. Hope you get your group going!

I thought it would be iteresting to see if there is a group of members like me who would be interested in forming a smaller and more intimate circle. I am think it would be for:

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.

I am hoping to find friends who can share without judgement on others in the group. Support, understanding, encouragement, mixed in with a lot of hot sex. It could be a really great circle of friends.

PM me if you are iterested in becoming a member of such a group. Tell me a bit about yourself ( rule 7 :) ) and we will see if this goes anywhere.
It sounds like a very fun group, since I don’t have anyone to talk about this

50,s...divorced more than once, have had bi/gay thoughts as long as I can remember. Still very much find females sexy but want to experience m/m at least once.
Sounds familiar. I met an older gay gentleman who understood my needs and gradually immersed me into the lifestyle - discreetly. I served him as he was a top

Back