Looking to meet and converse with fellow humans.

Ravenloft said:
Ren and I are not in a relationship at this juncture...

Oh, how quickly they forget about those they love after they get sober again. lol

G.R, that's a very interesting thread that you have going on over there. Normaly, I would jump at joining a thread like that. But I'm not in the best mindset for doing many RP threads right now. I'm actualy pretty thankful that the few I'm apart of right now are moving so slow. But hey, I'll be keeping up with it and join up later when I have more time. :)

P.S. What were you trying to put up in that post?

A clown giving the finger, that I drew out of stuff on the keys. It didn't take, but it looked good before I submitted it. Ren, if you ever get sad and lonely, and want a cuddle in my bed with me, come on over. It is over on th GB and it's a pretty "laid" back place.

G.R. i would love to have a look at the thread, and will do shortly. You guys are pretty cool. I have not been with leterotica long, but have enjoyed it and the people very much so far.
I have a feeling it wont be long before i am ading to quite a few threads, it's a lot of fun,and interesting.

Okay, just be careful not to his the caps lock key by accident... Deborah might jump your ass or something... She is down right fucking scary, like a pit bull on pcp...

But I can't really say if thats true, mainly because I don't look at her posts, its all second hand info really...

Raven, what is this crap you're spreading around... Deborah fucks her pitbull while she's on pcp?omg

OMG!!! you guys are to damn funny
G.R. i had a look at that story, loved the concept but i had to sleep on an idea for adding to it, i should get to it later today if i ever get done answering emails. Seems funny to get amil that's not an add or a FWD: Real people are actually writing, and ty to a rather cute moderator *wink* for your pic. I really am having fun!!! Thanks guys *blows a kiss*

A handsome Moderator? I must have put the wrong pic in the email... *Shrugging*

Handsome moderator. You mean MacDaddy. :)
Ren, I want pics! Raven send me a pick of Ren so I know what I am jerking of to!
Moonlight, I am looking forward to any imput you have to my story, well, our story, Can't leave out Sunspun and Ravenloft.

I said "cute" not "handsome" Let's not get carried away here guys *giggle* and since i have not seen a pic of MacDaddy i can hardy coment now can I? Rav, learn to take a compliment with a smile. Just nod your head and say "of course i agree with you" and i will always be happy :)
LAME!!! THESE GUYS??? I had a horse that went lame once, we had to put it out of it's mysery, could there be something to the sugestion that this thread is in anyway in the came condition? *shudders*

Re: 18m cali bi

Tampa said:
U peeps are really lame.

I have never been refered to as "peeps'. I don't think I'll ever wish to be refered to as 'peeps' again. Now, lame....that is another story. If I am so lame, than why don't I walk funny.

my bad u peeps r really lame like take u out back and dispose of u lame :) Geeks

Tampa,

No, my bad, I shouldn't have said jack shit. I'd appreciate if you would take no offense, and seeing how it is that we obviously are into different things than you are, please be on your merry way.

[Edited by G.R. on 02-19-2001 at 12:05 AM]

G.R.

I'm here for ya buddy. Just been over in the Gen board trying to catch up on what I've missed. Dang site takes off on it's own sometimes. lol

Ravenloft, do you still have that pic that I sent you awhile back? The worst picture taken of me in the history of my existence, and it's the only one that's saved on my damn computer!!! Sheesh. I have GOT to take more pictures with that damn camera. Damn, just damn(sorry Ambrosious. lol). ;)

What I wonder is why the little girl told us that she was 18 cali bi. Like us lamers would be intested in such a high brow bitch! I mean come on! We look at pictures of other geeks for christ sakes! Not teenage bi-fems who feel the need to claim superiority...

Raven, Oh, you go girl..I know that like, being a geek is so right, but you can't convince the cool peeps of that shit. They above all that. IeeeyyT!

Back