Lord Pmann Also Wants to Discuss Breath Play

I was looking in the mod forum. If a thread was moved there by a moderator, it would still be there. I didn’t find anything, though. I did find one called The Animal’s Den and another called something like SuzAnne’s Sexy but not too sexy thread. I’m not sure why either were removed…

If a thread starter’s account is deleted, the threads go, too. If Laurel deletes, they’re also gone forever.
The Pain Slut thread (from the link Trekka provided) looks to have been started by Wild Honey.

I just do not remember where the live action version of Trekka's experience and vivid tutorial occurred. I know it wasn't a thread she started specially. It was one of those that started as something else and talk had veered off in other directions. I thought it was Trekka's NonCon, but, nope. 🤷‍♀️

I was looking in the mod forum. If a thread was moved there by a moderator, it would still be there. I didn’t find anything, though. I did find one called The Animal’s Den and another called something like SuzAnne’s Sexy but not too sexy thread. I’m not sure why either were removed…

If a thread starter’s account is deleted, the threads go, too. If Laurel deletes, they’re also gone forever.

oh my word 😍 can you pleeeeeze put the animal's den back?! it could draw back legions of old female PGers. We can smell him from miles and miles of fiber optic cable away.

To answer your question, Honey was the OP of the PainSlut thread.

Suz’s threads used to get deleted for linking to outside images…. her third one (i think) is the one that took off and became like a lounge area for me and my kind. 😆

oh my word 😍 can you pleeeeeze put the animal's den back?! it could draw back legions of old female PGers. We can smell him from miles and miles of fiber optic cable away.
Oh, gosh. Vicious Tease and I used to sit wide eyed and read his thread while chatting behind the scenes. He was good a certain kinds of word pictures.

To answer your question, Honey was the OP of the PainSlut thread.

Suz’s threads used to get deleted for linking to outside images…. her third one (i think) is the one that took off and became like a lounge area for me and my kind. 😆

The rules, or interpretations of the rules, on linked images evolve. I’ll restore both threads and scan through, just in case.
The Pain Slut thread (from the link Trekka provided) looks to have been started by Wild Honey.

I just do not remember where the live action version of Trekka's experience and vivid tutorial occurred. I know it wasn't a thread she started specially. It was one of those that started as something else and talk had veered off in other directions. I thought it was Trekka's NonCon, but, nope. 🤷‍♀️
Ah! That makes sense. I didn’t realize the referenced missing posts were connected to a thread already mentioned/linked.

well don’t get the live action mixed up with the choking lol

the live action was in my old noncon thread, which if memory serves, is 8 pages of me posting whilst fucking. it was one hot night of comedy.

there was an original discussion somewhere, it’s might’ve even been in litiquette? or 1sb’s threads? the old texas thread? it was just a convo tho, about choking, and i waxed a little too poetic about it, i guess, bc Endless, you’ve clearly never recovered, lol.

But my poetics were quickly shut down with PSAs about safety (no shit, sherlocks) and thus i became a jaded gasping litster.

and then we pick up on those links in my OP.

however! the original poetic waxing is still floating around out there. maybe someone can find it.

i can’t dig through the 2014ish era for too long. I start to get hives, i twitch and sieze, and see visions of divorce paperwork just before i lose consciousne…

What?!?! Suz's thread is gone?

*horrified*

Tranquilo, tranquilo
Suz had many, many threads

Suz’s first thread se llama “the sexy Suz_anne thread” got shut down for image linking

Suz’s “nothing sexy to see here thread” survived and now you know why it’s titled the way it’s titled

it’s like LIT ORIGIN STORY DAY!

there was an original discussion somewhere, it’s might’ve even been in litiquette? or 1sb’s threads? the old texas thread?
Not Litiquette. Or Sickie's threads. And I don't think the old Texas threads could have handled that sort of thing. 🤯

No idea at this point. I've looked everywhere I thought it might be.

Tranquilo, tranquilo

Suz’s first thread se llama “the sexy Suz_anne thread” got shut down for image linking

Suz’s “nothing sexy to see here thread” survived and now you know why it’s titled the way it’s titled

I remember now. I'd forgotten any iterations had been shut down.

Well, I rounded up.

And how dare you talk about my sex talk. It's top notch. You're just saying this to get choked, aren't you?
Is that the same type of rounding up you do with your cock size.

You definitely choked me with that “notch” comment. Not even worth a notch on the bedpost, babe!

Are we properly broke up now? 😁

Tranquilo, tranquilo

I blame the big brain on Brad

Back