LW tropes in real life

You are keeping score? Damn, I thought that thing stops once you enter your thirties, but apparently not. :p
That's a nice average there, btw. Don't let it drop. The average, of course... ;)
Well, that was a hypothetical, but it's actually pretty close anyway (we've been married for 30+). It’s been b/w 2-3 times per week for pretty much our whole marriage except a month or two before/after childbirth, which I didn’t account for in my math. But we were also monogamous for years before we married, so the numbers still close.

Which sort of factors into the discussion. The idea of my wife being w/ another man was abhorrent for most of our time together. It wasn’t until maybe 10-12 yrs ago that the idea no longer upset me. ..So if I weighed in on this discussion back in 2000, I’d probably be joining in with others who are saying CNM is a bad idea. The difference b/w now and then is that I've crossed over a threshold at some point where I became 100% confident in the permanence of our relationship and marriage. There's too much love and too much we've built together for someone to succeed in taking her from me (or me from her). Put simply, and crudely, no one is going to lure my wife away from me simply b/c they made her cum harder. Not gonna happen. So why stand in her way of occasionally being with someone who gives her a better O?

Last edited:
Back