Married submissive looking to explore online

Hi Holly, saw your thread, wanted to say hi & apply for your “help wanted” 😉 position. Many skills & creative ways to help you learn about yourself with hands-on training & fun homework “ass”ignments & more !! You’ll be dripping w/ anticipation once class is in session. Life is short … eat dessert 1st !!!
Don’t delay… we have so many chapters to cover … lol 😉.

Hey Holly (and anyone else reading this), I’ve bolded and italicized a line of text from the above post to highlight a serious red flag. If a “Dom” gives you orders or instructions when you are not their submissive and you haven’t had any conversations around a relationship or play time, no discussion of one another’s interests and limits, this is a red flag.
A. MEN.

Hello and thank you for clicking my post! My name is Holly and I am a happily married 30-something year old woman. I'm sure this will come off as odd, but recently (within the last few months) my husband admitted to me that he enjoys the thought of me with another man. At first, I was repulsed by the idea, which I'm sure is a natural response. I was polite about it, but did not want to pursue that thought much further. However, as these things tend to do, the seed started growing in the back of my head. Specifically, I'd sort of let my mind wander to thoughts of what it would be like to explore fantasies or desires that I'd long ago given up on - assumed they were out of reach, never to be fulfilled. Maybe this was an opportunity to revisit those? After all, I'd always thought, okay, being married, that's it. That's the terminus of my sex life. But what if it wasn't?

I am sexually submissive, I know that, but I have not had an opportunity to explore that part of myself, so I am very much a novice. I haven't had the courage to go out into the world and find that partner that will help me explore that yet, but perhaps this is a modest step towards that? I would like to find someone for a kind of unstructured online relationship, someone to talk to, perhaps explore thoughts and ideas, see how things develop, who is sexually Dominant and interested in the "Bull" type role. I have certain kinks that I would like to explore and I do believe some of them could be explored online, including body shaming and positions and orders. For instance, imagine every time you message me you add one of my learned positions to the subject line. "Kneel".. or "Doggy".. which would mean I should assume the position on all fours as I respond to you. Just an idea! Would love to brainstorm more thoughts with you.

Overall, this is really exploratory for me. I am just hoping to get my feet wet and explore my desires with someone like-minded. I do hope you'll say hello and thank you for reading!
Hello Holly,pleasure to speak with you!I am a 52 yr old w male,married to a once adventurous,exhibitionist awesome, swinging partner and best friend(still best friends)!However,although I was originally to fill the role of "boytoy"to this exciting strong woman,menopause has taken everything but solo masturbation from me.My wife is very understanding about the realities of my needs,just not interested anymore about how i fulfill those needs.It just so happens that one regret that I have is that I never asserted my dominance enough when she craved it!Even though I was a semi professional bodybuilder at the time,I was of the naieve upbringing that all women were to be treated as delicate flowers...true...sort of...I now know thats often NOT what they want in their sexual satisfaction.I do cheris my women and always treat well,but I am ready to dominate and insist on my gratification by my playmates.I love to admire most all female forms,and explore and fantasize WITH them,I enjoy commanding poses andviewing angles.I enjoy taking her mouth at times,etc.I really enjoy demanding that cheeks are spread and labia,or I do it myself!....please consider me...

Hello and thank you for clicking my post! My name is Holly and I am a happily married 30-something year old woman. I'm sure this will come off as odd, but recently (within the last few months) my husband admitted to me that he enjoys the thought of me with another man. At first, I was repulsed by the idea, which I'm sure is a natural response. I was polite about it, but did not want to pursue that thought much further. However, as these things tend to do, the seed started growing in the back of my head. Specifically, I'd sort of let my mind wander to thoughts of what it would be like to explore fantasies or desires that I'd long ago given up on - assumed they were out of reach, never to be fulfilled. Maybe this was an opportunity to revisit those? After all, I'd always thought, okay, being married, that's it. That's the terminus of my sex life. But what if it wasn't?

I am sexually submissive, I know that, but I have not had an opportunity to explore that part of myself, so I am very much a novice. I haven't had the courage to go out into the world and find that partner that will help me explore that yet, but perhaps this is a modest step towards that? I would like to find someone for a kind of unstructured online relationship, someone to talk to, perhaps explore thoughts and ideas, see how things develop, who is sexually Dominant and interested in the "Bull" type role. I have certain kinks that I would like to explore and I do believe some of them could be explored online, including body shaming and positions and orders. For instance, imagine every time you message me you add one of my learned positions to the subject line. "Kneel".. or "Doggy".. which would mean I should assume the position on all fours as I respond to you. Just an idea! Would love to brainstorm more thoughts with you.

Overall, this is really exploratory for me. I am just hoping to get my feet wet and explore my desires with someone like-minded. I do hope you'll say hello and thank you for reading!
Well dear I loved your story and would love to help in any way possible. I would start by visiting you while hubby was away. I would throw your ass on the bed and peel your panties to the side while you refused to get your pussy licked but as soon as my tonque hit your clit is was all over, you were mine.

Babygirl,
I like the honesty, and top be totally honest, I am looking for an online girl to chat and train, and to explore certain fanatsies. Message me

Hi HOLLY love to chat and play with your sub side and make things more interesting and fun …. I’m Irish 🥴

Still looking ? 62 m Dom

How goes your searches and exploration?
Inquiring minds are curious to know how you are making out. 😜

You are gorgeous just from your pic. I think your husband just wants to explore other ways of intimacy. You don’t have to jump in the deep end. You can slowly walk into it. I would be glad to help you with it. Let me know.

Hi Holly, I hope you've found a partner for exploring your extremely compelling fantasies. If you haven't yet - i'm your Dom. Write me back! James

hi, holly, are you still out there?

Hello Holly
I am a experienced Dom who is new to site but not to the lifestyle. Your very brave opening your self tell people what you want and desire. I am sure you have and will have many responses. But after sifting through them, think about having a Dominate man who will make you his world and through my attention, communication, and my time. Be a good girl and let me know if this interests you.

Hello Holly. I am a 57 yo Dom with a passionate side and a kinky mind. I enjoy the unexplored desires of submissives and would enjoy chatting with you.

No doubt you have had your submissive side managed by now. But at the chance this works, what you’re looking for works for me also. I to am married and have a dominant side that hasn’t been released.

Back