Masturbate with paperslut

I've grabbed my wife's gym thong to get that pussy juice smell. Not gonna lie, about a minute after I started sucking the juice out of them thinking it was @Paperslut pussy, I came all over myself. That was quick, but fucking hot

Good morning (or afternoon/evening depending on when you read this),

I enjoy masturbating, especially edging. Because of this, I have done so on the masturbation threads a few times and have found them a delightful experience. I am a horny woman, which means I masturbate often. Sometimes I orgasm, sometimes it’s just edging.

I don’t want to take over the other threads every time the mood to touch myself strikes me, so I have decided to start my own. A big thank you to @GallantWriter for the idea.

It will work just like the others, all who wish to participate are welcome to masturbate with me or if you just feel like sitting back and lurking while we all put on a show that is ok too.

And so it begins-
Just lurking a bit here. With my hard lubed up cock in hand. Seems Just lurking a bit here. With my hard lubed up cock in hand. Seems my hand has a mind of its own, because it seems to move up and down all of its own volition. Bad hand!! Mmmm, good hand.. Messy hand. 😋

My nipples are so sensitive and hard right now. I’ve been stroking them lightly. Feeling them respond. Every touch sends a charge of pleasure between my legs
You have a wonderful way with words. I am easily painting the scene in my head - so erotic. Full blown hardon now

My nipples are so sensitive and hard right now. I’ve been stroking them lightly. Feeling them respond. Every touch sends a charge of pleasure between my legs
That's just how it should be. Fuck, that is a hot image. Definitely painting a picture easy to imagine. It is beautiful.

Just lurking a bit here. With my hard lubed up cock in hand. Seems Just lurking a bit here. With my hard lubed up cock in hand. Seems my hand has a mind of its own, because it seems to move up and down all of its own volition. Bad hand!! Mmmm, good hand.. Messy hand. 😋
Your body just knows what it wants :)

I am smearing the juices along my lips, just like lips gloss that way I can continuously taste myself. I want to get so juicy and hot, Ill need to be for my thicker dildo
The taste and scent of pussy is so arousing, you’re making me stiff. Balls are full of seed, starting to stroke my thick cock….

It’s a dark red and glistening hard to the touch, tissues full of blood. So swollen that it’s poking out from between my puffy lips. I am taking it between my thumb and finger and pinching it just slightly.
It sounds exquisite. I'd love to have it in my mouth. My cock is reddening too.

I’m slipping two fingers deep inside of myself. And moving them to find my g spot. I love stimulating that spot…
Love to taste those fingers. Slowly suck them while staring into your lust glazed eyes….

Back