Masturbate with paperslut

My thighs are sore. That was a great way to work out my thighs ;) And now to relax and get some work done until the craving comes back again. Luckily the work I’m doing is on my home computer so I can do as I wish for a while

My thighs are sore. That was a great way to work out my thighs ;) And now to relax and get some work done until the craving comes back again. Luckily the work I’m doing is on my home computer so I can do as I wish for a while
Could always pop in for a quick thigh massage.

Well, Paper, this is a lovely and generous thing you are doing and it sounds as though it’s working for you and others. Quite a challenge to keep posting while pleasuring yourself but it does share the joy. And posting replies in real time must be a great turn on for your supporters. I’ll join in when I can. Thank you!

Well, Paper, this is a lovely and generous thing you are doing and it sounds as though it’s working for you and others. Quite a challenge to keep posting while pleasuring yourself but it does share the joy. And posting replies in real time must be a great turn on for your supporters. I’ll join in when I can. Thank you!
It is difficult but it keeps my orgasm at bay so I can last longer. Besides I find it hot and exciting to share my sessions. My orgasms have become more intense and longer when I cum for an audience

It’s been a busy few days but despite that I came all day Tuesday, I am still horny as hell. I haven’t touched my body in a sexual way recently and it’s starting to frustrate me. But I am hoping I can play some today. I need it.

I wonder, does that makes me a pervert or a slut? 😅

It’s been a busy few days but despite that I came all day Tuesday, I am still horny as hell. I haven’t touched my body in a sexual way recently and it’s starting to frustrate me. But I am hoping I can play some today. I need it.

I wonder, does that makes me a pervert or a slut? 😅
A slutty pervert maybe!

Back