Men’s Bath House Club Experience?

I've never been to a bathhouse but I would love to go one day and this was very helpful for me...so thank you 😊...
You should definitely make a point of going. It's been awhile since I have gone.

So, from the late 90s to early 10s, I spent a LOT of time at Steamworks in Chicago (Google it). I loved it there so much. The glory hole room there was my idea of heaven. Naked bear party nights were the best time I'd ever had with naked men.

I'd not go back now. I'm lucky I stayed clean back in the day. Now, with monkeypox, I just can't feel safe. I'm also not on Prep, so no way.
interesting I read an article about Monkeypox; said it has been almost completely eradicated, largely because of the gay population taking it seriously and “nipping it in the bud.” Not to say I woudn’t take precautions for other issues….

I've been to several. Quality and cleanliness varies. Take shower shoes :)

If it's literally a "first time" gay thing, you might be a bit overwhelmed. But, breathe and chill. You can hadle it.

Remember, you are in charge of what your body does and what is allowed to happen to it. Set your boundaries.

There is usually public play and private play in small rooms...depends on the place. If there is a hot tub, don't cum in the water!

Most clubs say condoms are required. Some actually enforce the rule. Most don't.

If you go, try lasting as long as you can before you cum so you get your money's worth and really enjoy as many guys as possible (which is why I'd go). It's common for first timers to cum quickly, then flee the scene. Most won't judge...we've been there.

It's okay to just suck cocks for a while, and not have yours played with. It's also okay to let many guys play with your cock, and stop before you cum, "I'm not ready to cum yet. I want to play around for a while." You'll hear that yourself while trying to earnestly get someone off. Relax. Enjoy the less frantic nature of a club.

As far as public sex goes, in general, bath houses and sex clubs are less urgent and more relaxed. People aren't trying to "get off" quickly like they do in bookstores or public settings.

It's all a journey. Every guy in the place had their "first" at some point, so unbuckle and get in there!

Couldn’t have put it better myself, I’ve found a few that are clean, great quality, established and looked after. Attendance can vary depending on days and times, two infrequent are usually busy and one I got to is less so but gets a lot of mature daddy types who like to spend time there even when they’ve cum. The main thing is no means no and enjoy yourself, everyone’s nervous their first time but a lot of guys will have had the same experience and be cool about it. The ones I go to don’t strictly enforce the condom rule but they do give you condoms and lube on entry and there’s more if needed, usually poppers knocking around too. I also go to their theme days like tgirl, chubs n chasers, no towel etc

What I like most about them is that for the most part everyone there is there for the same reasons, mostly to see and be seen. Most guys loose their inhibitions with their clothes.
I really love giving blowjobs and having other guys watch and join in.
me to. a little ass licking is also good.

There’s a website that you can put in your area and they’ll let you know of all the cruising areas, gyms, theatres etc nearby. They also list saunas with descriptions of the facilities.

My wife is going to be out of town this weekend. I’m considering going to the only bath house in town. It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but I really need the release.
Do it! Do it and let us know how it went.

There’s a club in DC called ‘the crew club’. I used to hit it after work in the 90s. Unfortunately I was scared/shy, and wouldn’t hand out very long. I’d love to go back though, just get naked and see what happens. They had a sex sling/swing down in the labyrinth downstairs. I’d love to climb into it and get used. I’m more experienced now, I just don’t have the freedom (whistful gaze)…..

Do it!
Have fun ❤️
Let us know

I absolutely love bath houses. I love all of the different areas and just walking around naked or nearly naked among a bunch of hot horny guys. Getting fucked or sucking cock with guys watching is so much fun!

I absolutely love bath houses. I love all of the different areas and just walking around naked or nearly naked among a bunch of hot horny guys. Getting fucked or sucking cock with guys watching is so much fun!
Sign me up!!!

There’s a website that you can put in your area and they’ll let you know of all the cruising areas, gyms, theatres etc nearby. They also list saunas with descriptions of the facilities.
Do you remember the website, it sounds like this could be fun, but I doubt there’s many near me

Back