Misogyny to be treated as extremism in UK 😀

Sounds like a personal issue you have with it. 👍
I don't have a personal issue with it per se. What I have an issue with is the increasing use of language with polarising terms that only serves to divide factions even further - be it men v women; right v left - I'm sure you can think of many more examples. There should be a balance in everything we do or we risk antagonising swathes of our society - Kier Starmer stands up on national TV and talks about the Police defending Mosques; right off the bat he risks alienating Catholics; C of E, Sikhs, Jews (especially with what is going on right now) , Jehovah Witnesses etc etc. Why didn't he just say the Police will defend ALL places of worship - and alienate no-one?

Perhaps he's a cult follower of Andrew Tate.

After all, Tate's followers see themselves as the REAL victims (because of uppity women not recognizing their subservient role.)
I take that as a personal insult! You have no fucking idea who I am, what I do or what I have done! It just proves that you haven't thought about anything I wrote. Tate is as much of a problem as all the rest of them - the more you single them out the more their cult following grows!

Kier Starmer stands up on national TV and talks about the Police defending Mosques; right off the bat he risks alienating Catholics; C of E, Sikhs, Jews (especially with what is going on right now) , Jehovah Witnesses etc etc. Why didn't he just say the Police will defend ALL places of worship - and alienate no-one?

Because mosques were threatened and other places of worship were not.

I wonder why that was?

I also wonder why the right wing hooligans rioted after Labour was in power for just a few weeks? The corrupt, hapless Tories were in power for 14 years of abject failure.

I take that as a personal insult! You have no fucking idea who I am, what I do or what I have done! It just proves that you haven't thought about anything I wrote. Tate is as much of a problem as all the rest of them - the more you single them out the more their cult following grows!
You seem a bit hysterical. Perhaps I struck a nerve with my comment about your odd concern with misandry on a thread about measures being taken to reduce violence against women in the UK.

Anyway, at least the British government is aware of Tate's influence on young males and the impact of that influence on violence against women and girls.

You can start your own thread about males being subjected to violence by females in the UK. 😘

If she does that then surely she needs to treat Misandry the same - otherwise that's sexual discrimination which is, I think illegal?
I'd amusingly back the legislation if it targeted misandry in equal measure. The waves of women and simps that would get hit by it would be hilarious. 🤭😄

I don't have a personal issue with it per se. What I have an issue with is the increasing use of language with polarising terms that only serves to divide factions even further - be it men v women; right v left - I'm sure you can think of many more examples.
Is it the effort to address misogyny that divides us, or is it the misogyny itself? And while you'll get no argument from me that misandry exists, it just does not happen to the same degree or with anywhere near as much systemic backing as misogyny does.

That's not even touching on the fact that, every time we try to address any problem that afflicts women, people like you come out of the woodwork to scream "What about the men?!?!?!" Strange how you only seem to care about that when we're trying to address a different problem.

Well there are several assumptions in your post. People like me - what am OI like? What do I do? What are my life experiences? As I pointed out in an earlier post, the same point can be made about religion/religious choices. I'll try to spell it out very clearly; my issue is that when you single out one group of society foe "special treatment" then often all you do is provide a rallying cry for others - the "what about me/us brigade. You simply polarise society more and more. I will return to the Kier Starmer speech when he very clearly said that the Police would protect Muslim places of worship. How does that make the Jews of the UK feel, especially now when there is (according to the media) an alarming increase in incidents of anti-Semitism in the UK? Had he said simply that the Police will protect ALL places of worship in the UK that are threatened by the thugs we see on TV rampaging around towns of Britain then no-one would feel left out - no polarising effect from his speech and, in terms of the issues behind the message, no problems for him at all. So, I can say that I have nothing against women, I believe that misogyny is a problem - but perhaps not as great a problem as the media would have us believe. I believe in freedom of Religion, Freedom of Speech and all of the other things that have made this Nation what it is today. All I am saying is that starting at the very top (i.e. Government, we should all be very aware that words matter, that there are tens id nit hundreds of thousands of mindless idiots out there who are looking for any excuse to cause trouble and, even more sinister, a smaller number of people who are willing to whip these idiots into a frenzy. So please, take my post at face value; there is no hidden message; no hidden agenda at all.

Is it the effort to address misogyny that divides us, or is it the misogyny itself? And while you'll get no argument from me that misandry exists, it just does not happen to the same degree or with anywhere near as much systemic backing as misogyny does.

That's not even touching on the fact that, every time we try to address any problem that afflicts women, people like you come out of the woodwork to scream "What about the men?!?!?!" Strange how you only seem to care about that when we're trying to address a different problem.

Last edited:
I won't even dignify the response of you and Major Disaster with a comment other than to say what a pair of keyboard warriors you are! Don't bother replying

Yup - you fucked around in here and found out.

Good idea to run away. Thanks for playing, snowflake! 😘

Yup - you fucked around in here and found out.

Good idea to run away. Thanks for playing, snowflake! 😘
It is often said that it is best to just let people think you are stupid rather than confirming it! I guess you never got the memo. Never mind - I guess you and Major Disaster can keep each other company with your conspiracy theories.

Back