Makes my need grow
Makes my body ache
For you close

Don’t leave me here
Without your thoughts
Floating through my mind
And this want for you
So undefined…
I’m just discovering you now. Not sure how I missed this. I love your rope work 😊

Love both 😊

Glad to hear it. 🌷

You are a gem

And you a lapidary?

this is everything. such a beautiful mood

Thanks, Doe. 🌷

A yearning.
A beauty.

Both and one
the same.

Thanks for posting.

The audio is of me reading through Pablo Naruda’s Sonnet XVII. I think you will enjoy it if you haven’t already read it, Todger. 😊🌷

Beautiful to both senses

Thank you, HB.

Love the Neruda. You are gorgeous as always. 🌷💜🌷

I came across the sonnet again and there was something more there this time. I feel like each time I read Naruda I feel something current and deeper. Thank you, my sweet friend. 💜🌷

thinking deep today
past the blue waters
of what used to be me

a well built with bricks
of hope and grit
digging down further
shoring it up

self-doubt the rock thrown
is it up to me
whether it finds bottom?

thinking deep today
past the blue waters
of what used to be me

a well built with bricks
of hope and grit
digging down further
shoring it up

is it up to me
whether it finds bottom?
Isn’t the splash what’s remembered? The rock disappears.

Moochie
I was wondering if you could share one of the most heart warming and positive stories from you as a nurse.. Of course without exposing the patient..
But could you look back and give us a positive and heart warming story from your care???
Please

thinking deep today
past the blue waters
of what used to be me

a well built with bricks
of hope and grit
digging down further
shoring it up

is it up to me
whether it finds bottom?
You have a way with words, even if they are someone else's. I should read more Neruda. I am tired and cannot word better right now. Later I might word better. But for now, the imagery is good, and bottomless holes brings up lots of different thoughts (not all of which are naughty).

Isn’t the splash what’s remembered? The rock disappears.

I examine the rock
It’s weight
It’s colouring
It’s surface texture

Is a splash not also fleeting?

Moochie
I was wondering if you could share one of the most heart warming and positive stories from you as a nurse.. Of course without exposing the patient..
But could you look back and give us a positive and heart warming story from your care???
Please

I’m sorry Jox, but no.
It’s not the right time now.
Perhaps some day.🌷

It has been a veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrry long time since I last saw one of your pic's...
and to see that you are still as beautiful as ever,
is certainly more than just a mere treat.

Hello there, stranger.
Hate to say it might be a little while before I feel much like posting another picture - I think a lit break is coming.
Thank you for stopping in, though. I appreciate your kind words. 🌷

You have a way with words, even if they are someone else's. I should read more Neruda. I am tired and cannot word better right now. Later I might word better. But for now, the imagery is good, and bottomless holes brings up lots of different thoughts (not all of which are naughty).

Neruda has some really lovely sonnets, some with words I wish I had put together first for myself - soft, dark, and languishing… *sigh*
Thanks for trying to word while tired. It can be quite a bugger, I know. 😉

I examine the rock
It’s weight
It’s colouring
It’s surface texture

Is a splash not also fleeting?
Sure, but by definition to make a splash is to cause a sensation · cause a stir · attract attention · draw attention to oneself/itself · get noticed · make an impression · make an impact.

The splash caused by the rock might be remembered more vividly. Depends on the quality of the rock and the well, I suppose. ;)

Neruda has some really lovely sonnets, some with words I wish I had put together first for myself - soft, dark, and languishing… *sigh*
Thanks for trying to word while tired. It can be quite a bugger, I know. 😉
Now that words are a little better, I will add that the well being possibly bottomless reminded me of the dark comedy song:

Really? I go off into the real world for a few days and the incredible Moochie slides to page 2? What. The. Hell. That's it. I am picking her up and dashing her off to the Midwest. Flyover country. Where she will be regarded as the goddess she is.

(Hope your July 4th was a fun one Dear Moochie. Can't wait to see/hear/read what you share next.)

That's it !!!!
Tie her up in one of those pretty tie designs she does.. then tie her to the bottom of the plane in a fully spread position so all of us can catch her beautiful body as it fly's over us !!!

I want to say
Everything
About how I don’t think
But I do
About how I want you
But I can’t
About how I need you
But I shouldn’t

I want to say
Everything
About how I want you here
But you can’t be
About how I want to rest my head on your shoulder
Like I did
In the backseat of your car
When you held me
And I didn’t want to say anything
But everything
And ended up saying nothing

I want to say
Everything
About how much you mean to me
As I rest my body
Next to yours
And let the feel
Of your breath
And the sound
Of your heart
Pull me away
From the pain of reality
And into a place
Where it is
Just us
And I said
Everything

Last edited:
Awe... Hello Mani...
Thanks for saving my spot for me !!!
Tell her I wish I was there to please
Thank You

Oh... And interesting panties.. Does the lace go all the way down on the bottom as well??

Awe... Hello Mani...
Thanks for saving my spot for me !!!
Tell her I wish I was there to please
Thank You

Oh... And interesting panties.. Does the lace go all the way down on the bottom as well??

Yeah… I had a feeling this didn’t need a picture.

‘Morning Jox.🌷

Back