Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

The song was "It Was Almost Like A Song" by Ronnie Milsap.
I put on some of his music because yesterday (9/20) was the day I lost my Dad in 2011.
He was a huge Country Music fan and Ronnie was one of his favorites.
It's a song talking about losing a lost love.
Grew up listening to Ronnie and that song is a "heart string tugger"

I will have to share my thoughts on that line with you somewhere else as well.

Moochie needs cookies! 🍪
While in regret the last batch was consumed without giving you any, they really were subpar. This batch though are soft and a little chewy and oh so good.

“security mask” - I like that. I like not having to blur or crop. I feel like the motion of my hair also adds to the emotion of the picture, but that’s probably just me overthinking it. Again. 🌷
No, not overthinking, the hair ‘security mask’ is more natural than obscuring part of the photo. The hint of moving hair, does add to the photo too.

The poetry of you

shaking my head
fallen to pieces again
the waiting game
come and gone
nothing new
everything different
needing you
felt in caress of word -
the vowels of my name
from your tongue -
and how you taste
of a million days dreamt
never dying
pyres burn
with this desire
for the poetry of you
Your words, your pictures most excellent

Why am I so enchanted by you, Moochie? Ahh yess- The amazing mind. The super sexy body. Thew way you can turn a phrase into a smile or a deep need to reach out and give you a hug. Hope all is well in your world.

And here is a quick twist and pull of you luxurious hair. Whispering in your ear, "Be a good girl. Do as you are told."

Dark

I don’t dare turn to the thoughts
Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
How we will be together again
So soon my heart beats
Like the wings of butterflies.

It’s been too long
And it feels like this need
Drives us closer
As the days pass.

Attachments

• 316F660B-D289-4FC1-9CF6-B27BA4E6B1CB.jpeg
    316F660B-D289-4FC1-9CF6-B27BA4E6B1CB.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 121
Dark

Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
So soon my heart beats

It’s been too long
Drives us closer
As the days pass.
May you have many happy meetings.

Dark

Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
So soon my heart beats

It’s been too long
Drives us closer
As the days pass.
Old lover, or new lover, could be either.

I like the floating orbs that look detached from the rest of your under the dark water.

Old lover, or new lover, could be either.

I like the floating orbs that look detached from the rest of your under the dark water.

An agile answer to the feeling we all get when we have difficulty waiting. I’m very impatient.

I thought it looked nice too. And though it is difficult to make out, there was a lot of glitter in the bath with me too. 😊🌷

I will give you 10 Schrute Bucks if you’ll start copying poses from that pic stealing dude you busted. Requesting for a friend. 😁

I need to have a cleaner room, a better chair, a willing partner, and a bit less inhibition to pull those pics off. Also, I think I have a different aesthetic… though I might be persuaded to recreate a couple less - um, what’s the best word? - blatant pictures. 😉

The model really is gorgeous, and I am always sad to see pictures of a fellow artist stolen.

Dark

Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
So soon my heart beats

It’s been too long
Drives us closer
As the days pass.
Ah, wanted to add: very lovely smile. Subtle but lovely and rather knowing as well.

Dark

Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
So soon my heart beats

It’s been too long
Drives us closer
As the days pass.
I trust that truly your words will be true, and you will be brought together.....❤️‍🔥

Love and peace be with you.🌹💖🌹

DS💋

Dark

Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
So soon my heart beats

It’s been too long
Drives us closer
As the days pass.
Beautiful... Need a lifeguard 😂😂😂💋

Dark

Of you not here,
Not close…
And rather, I think of
So soon my heart beats

It’s been too long
Drives us closer
As the days pass.
That contrast against your sultry curves are 👌

I’m sure no one noticed, but I got my new avatar for October approved this morning (only took about a week… so, that’s interesting).

I’ve got something to say brewing, but I think it might need a few days to figure itself out yet.

Until then, here is another pic from the avatar shoot.

Attachments

• E3FFC665-5BB8-4A3B-8CF2-14B8C11D7DB5.jpeg
    E3FFC665-5BB8-4A3B-8CF2-14B8C11D7DB5.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 190
I’m sure no one noticed, but I got my new avatar for October approved this morning (only took about a week… so, that’s interesting).

I’ve got something to say brewing, but I think it might need a few days to figure itself out yet.

That is a lovely new avatar. I look forward to whatever you have brewing. It is always good and worth the wait.

That's a "boo"-tiful picture of a gorgeous woman.

That is a lovely new avatar. I look forward to whatever you have brewing. It is always good and worth the wait.

Thank you. I hope it ends up worth the wait… I feel lately that I’ve lost my ability to write new things, but I have a story I’ve been brewing and it’s Halloween-y-ish… we’ll see if I can fit the pieces together. 🌷

That's a "boo"-tiful picture of a gorgeous woman.

Hehe! Thank you, zhutt! Like my little ghosts? They’re pretty adorable, if you ask me! 👻💜

Both this and the avatar are incredibly sexy. Spooky season = best season

Great avatar !! Great way to start off the month of October.

Your smile seemed a bit…..pensive?

I. Must admit I don’t often look at avatars, not helped by very poor close vision for the last couple of months.

like the spooky corset, appropriate for approaching Halloween.

Back