Moochie’s Mementos (and a pic or two)

taking care of
exactly what I need
at the end of a long night
in the early morning light
of the parking lot lamp
Always good to take care of needs. While it is nice when someone else helps, that is not always possible. Keep taking care of yourself.

taking care of
exactly what I need
of the parking lot lamp
Oh Moochie! You shouldn't have to do that yourself. May I lend you a hand?

Have not stopped in for a while. Hope you are doing well. :heart:

taking care of
exactly what I need
of the parking lot lamp
Love that you know that need and handle it as you want, in a time you have, and location that readily available

taking care of
exactly what I need
of the parking lot lamp
Oh how I wish I were that light, my gossamer lumens caressing your skin and bathing it for all to see, a spotlight upon your performance.
T.

Sorting it out and looking sexy at the same time well pulled off and hello as a first time comment

Hello first comment here! Welcome to my journey. Hope you’re having a good time. 🌷

Well don't you just paint a beautiful picture, and of course you posted a perfect match.

I try my best to give congruent visuals to my writings. Glad you enjoy. 🌷

So envious of that lucky hand.😍

This hand?! My hand? Hunny… this hand has been through SO much… I dunno if it’s my hand that’s lucky, but it did a much-needed job at the time, so I’ll go with it. 😜🌷

I love the polka dots on you. And lamp rhymes with damp.

Yes. I’m corny.

hehe! You make me giggle, and know very well how bad I am with the rhyming! 🌷

Always good to take care of needs. While it is nice when someone else helps, that is not always possible. Keep taking care of yourself.

And you keep taking care - come home safe, dear friend. 💜🌷

Simple. Effective. An entire story told in few words and a candid pic.

I’ve been feeling less verbose these days - hoping you don’t mind. 🌷

Looks delightful

Thank you. 🌷

There is something about empty parking lots that's conducive to certain activities.;)

Isn’t that just the very truth? 😊🌷

Oh Moochie! You shouldn't have to do that yourself. May I lend you a hand?

Have not stopped in for a while. Hope you are doing well. :heart:

In this new age of Moochie, I have had to find a way through alone more often than not… but I appreciate your willingness to help. 😉
Doing as best I can - a bit overwhelmed with work, but figuring it all out.
🌷

Love that you know that need and handle it as you want, in a time you have, and location that readily available

I could write forever about the ache that builds most nights, when time or location or situation doesn’t allow release… but that would probably be boring 🌷

Oh how I wish I were that light, my gossamer lumens caressing your skin and bathing it for all to see, a spotlight upon your performance.
T.

You make the top of a hospital parking garage sound almost ethereal! Such a wonderful way with words, T. 🌷

I could write forever about the ache that builds most nights, when time or location or situation doesn’t allow release… but that would probably be boring 🌷

You make the top of a hospital parking garage sound almost ethereal! Such a wonderful way with words, T. 🌷
Bored I would never be. I love to write about that eternal struggle, the ache, the lust, the need. The creature inside us all that needs feeding, sometimes immediately after it has just been fed. It is one of the eternal struggles, that makes us who we are. So any time you feel like that, written release, I'm ready to read.

I feel that is what we all are on these threads. Ghostly watchers, wanting to be there in mind and body, but unable because of space time and location. So we do the only thing permitted to us, and watch through the eye of a lens. Hungrily waiting for whatever delights you wish to impart. Maybe you can occasionally feel that warm breath upon your sensitive parts, a brush on lips, a whisper of encouragement, a temptation... that reminds you, we are there.
T.

I’m inspired to write a verse or two
Possibly even about you.

Somewhere in the middle

Between the lines on sheets
Laid out before, under, on top of
Downy mattress, slowly sealing
In your scent lofting, sinking
Amidst the wreckage known by time
Not before, not after
A flower unopened but no longer a bud
Sits waiting as patiently as possible