MrsA.. sharing is caring

This one has been out there a while, but it’s still very sexy!
https://xhamster.com/videos/fingering-her-pussy-3079659
Is that you and your wife? Incredibly sexy. That video just shows how beautiful a pussy really is.
Her orgasm seems very genuine and not overacted. Nothing overacted - everything very natural.
I do have questions about whether having your finger flicking her bean so fast felt good for her or not. It was sort of different from how she did it.

Anyway, let her know that the video got me hard immediately, and that as soon as it became clear she was going to cum, I began stroking furiously so that I could cum when she did.
Pretty much succeeded.
Tnank you.

I’ve shared a bunch of MrsA’s pictures over the years and your reactions have always made her hotter and sexier and more willing to share. She loves to know there are stiff cocks out there because of her and she’s always excited to hear what you’d like to do to her. The dirtier the better it seems.

I decided she was due her own thread, so all your comments and her pictures could be in one place.

What do you think?

https://ibb.co/TM8SbwP
https://ibb.co/WgGVdgD
https://ibb.co/6WVqHFv
https://ibb.co/NTSyQ8T
I would use my tongue to do everything you're doing to her with your fingers

Is that you and your wife? Incredibly sexy. That video just shows how beautiful a pussy really is.
Her orgasm seems very genuine and not overacted. Nothing overacted - everything very natural.
I do have questions about whether having your finger flicking her bean so fast felt good for her or not. It was sort of different from how she did it.

Anyway, let her know that the video got me hard immediately, and that as soon as it became clear she was going to cum, I began stroking furiously so that I could cum when she did.
Pretty much succeeded.
Tnank you.
That is Mrs A, she wasn’t acting, hence no overacting.
She really likes to tease herself and in the process of doing so, drive me nuts. Good observation about the different ways we touch. She’ll tease herself, but she likes a little bullet vibe to finish herself OR she can be, for want of a better phrase, ‘dominated’ to orgasm.

Happy to take some picture requests!

Looking for some help from you folks.
MrsA is in no way a sub, apart from when it comes to matters of a sexual nature. She challenged me to make some sexual demands of her this week, to show her who is boss. While I could ask her to flash her pussy at a stranger, I don’t think she would right now. I need to build her up to it..
What fun, sexy challenges would you start her off with?

MrsA is in no way a sub, apart from when it comes to matters of a sexual nature. She challenged me to make some sexual demands of her this week, to show her who is boss. While I could ask her to flash her pussy at a stranger, I don’t think she would right now. I need to build her up to it..
Make her masturbate for you. You cannot touch her. She must keep it up til she cums.

I think this idea might appeal and help you reach your goal.
Take her to a nice restaurant. You should pick out what she will wear. It should have a skirt that comes down to about mid-thigh. Not so short that it doesn't cover the goods, but short enough so that she has to be careful.
Before dinner is served, she is to go to the rest room and remove her panties, stuff them in her purse, and return to the table. She should show you them, insider the purse. (Are they damp from anticipation.)
Then, for the rest of dinner, you and she will know that she is commando.
But can anyone else tell?

maybe this will provide inspiration.
When we were in our late 20s I sent her braless to our son's hockey practice in winter (where all the dads hung out) and told her to keep her jacket open in a way that fully exposed her breasts so they could see her cold hardened nipples through her thin shirt. There were several that she found attractive, so I also told her to check out their packages while talking to them and report back to me on which ones she would like to fuck. Another time I slipped a condom in her pocket and sent her out to look fo another guy to fuck. I knew she wouldn't actually fuck a guy (shes too conservative), but having the condom in her pocket and her looking and reporting back to me was really exhilarating for both of us knowing the possibilty was there.

Last edited:
maybe this will provide inspiration.
When we were in our late 20s I sent her braless to our son's hockey practice in winter (where all the dads hung out) and told her to keep her jacket open in a way that fully exposed her breasts so they could see her cold hardened nipples through her thin shirt. There were several that she found attractive, so I also told her to check out their packages while talking to them and report back to me on which ones she would like to fuck. Another time I slipped a condom in her pocket and sent her out to look fo another guy to fuck. I knew she wouldn't actually fuck a guy (shes too conservative), but having the condom in her pocket and her looking and reporting back to me was really exhilarating for both of us knowing the possibilty was there.
She can’t be that conservative if she was willing to display her nips for the hockey dads. I bet that was a sight, wouldn’t know where to look!

Also, how would you have felt is she’d come home with a wet pussy and a full condom? Were you prepared for that?

Last edited:
My suggestion for an interesting evening is to have you go out to a nice restaurant where she wears a sexy skirt and make her take off her panties during the meal and give them to you.

Thank you for sharing the sexy pics and video. I agree that the pic of her touching her breast through the opened blouse is so sexy. It made my cock rock hard. She has a gorgeous pussy. I love her labia. They look so lickable and delicious. And the way she touches herself is so hot, especially the way she strokes her clit. I was imagining eating her sweet-looking pussy and sucking her clit, while she plays with her perfect tits and hard nipples.

Suggestions? I'd love to see her using a dildo or vibe on her pussy and/or asshole. Also, if she was up for it, having her narrate such a video so we could hear her voice.

You are indeed a lucky man. I am so jealous. My wife is gorgeous also, but very hung up. I'd do anything to have her masturbate for me. Enjoy!

I think tonight I’ll hand her, her bullet vibe and tell her to masturbate in the living room chair. Maybe I can grab some photos?
How did it go?
Did you get any clips?
Did you tell her that a group of men are anxiously awaiting the opportunity to stroke their dicks while watching her?

Back