mulling over the Dominant

justgem said:
in different places ive observed Doms who place tasks and give orders to Their submissives that seem to serve no purpose. to me it often comes off as "Dominant flexing" to show others around just how Dominant they really are.
I think this is the case with some dominants. Some need to SHOW their "strength" or whatever. As others have said, for some it gives the submissive a greater sense of belonging or ownership.

For me, knowing that I could do that if I wanted to is more than enough.

Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ricckk said:
I think this is the case with some dominants. Some need to SHOW their "strength" or whatever.

There is another way to look at that, Ricck. It could also be a way of strengthing the behaviour of submission through the use of tasks and habit.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ebonyfire said:
There is another way to look at that, Ricck. It could also be a way of strengthing the behaviour of submission through the use of tasks and habit.

This, of course, is true as well. I didn't mean to imply that 'flexing' was the only reason although it clearly is the reason for some.

Re: Re: Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ricckk said:
This, of course, is true as well. I didn't mean to imply that 'flexing' was the only reason although it clearly is the reason for some.

I did not take it that way, I was doing my thing, "piggypacking" LOL

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ebonyfire said:
I was doing my thing, "piggypacking" LOL

Eb

Thank you, forum contributors, for not commenting about me getting "piggybacked"!! Your restraint (pardon the pun) is mucho appreciated.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ricckk said:
Thank you, forum contributors, for not commenting about me getting "piggybacked"!! Your restraint (pardon the pun) is mucho appreciated.

Are you disappointed?

LOL

Eb:p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ebonyfire said:
Are you disappointed?

LOL

Eb:p
Nope. You'll have to trust me on this one..I would NOT be a fun sub!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: mulling over the Dominant

Ricckk said:
Nope. You'll have to trust me on this one..I would NOT be a fun sub!

You don't have to be a sub... but I will take your word for it! LOL

Eb

Back