Music that fits the mood BDSM edition!

I've been listening to new music again lately, and thought to resurrect this thread ... I'd only heard this on the Spotify, but wanted to link it from YouTube, so ended up watching the video ... holy fuck.

I have another to post, but I'll let you have a cold shower first.

Death in Vegas: Your hands around my throat

Huh. I'd heard that one quite a bit, though not for several years, but I'm pretty sure I'd never seen the clip. I think I'd have remembered that one :)

I'm not sure whether this one quite fits as BDSM, but yours reminded me of it: And One: Killing the Mercy

Huh. I'd heard that one quite a bit, though not for several years, but I'm pretty sure I'd never seen the clip. I think I'd have remembered that one :)

I'm not sure whether this one quite fits as BDSM, but yours reminded me of it: And One: Killing the Mercy

I think so, yes ... and in that vein I'm posting this one that I know you saw last week - the song isn't so much bdsm, but the video definitely has undertones in it. :)

Christine & the Queens: 5 dollars

... and I can't believe I only just remembered this ... although I'm not really sure Poly is singing about actual bondage, nor that she's a fan of the bondage she is singing about.

Bind me, tie me, chain me to the wall
I wanna be a slave to you all

X-Ray Spex: Oh bondage, up yours!

(There is a live-ish performance video, but the quality is awful.)

Halestorm- I miss the misery
Machine Gun Kelly and Camila Cabelo- Bad Things
Maroon 5- Like an Animal
???????- Sex Slave

Buddha Bar lounge music
Enigma, mentioned above.

Kinda depends on the mindset, as far as the style of mood music.

Ridiculous thing is that, coming back to this thread after two years, I didn't remember that clip at all. In my defense, it's been a long two years.

I will submit “I Wanna Be Your Dog” by The Stooges, iggy Pops first major band. I posted it a few days ago to the what are you listening to today thread.

And Pink Room which was from the soundtrack to Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me.

How about Crash into me, by the Dave Matthews band... Very sexy.
Also, Blood in the cut. Forget the singer. Part of the chorus goes, 'I need the buzz of a sub, need the crack of the whip, need some blood in the cut"
buzz of the sub refers to a sub woofer, but still a great song to get freaky to
Ive listed both those songs on other threads as well! 😍

It's not mine but there's a long playlist on Spotify that I've used for longer sessions so I don't have to worry about paying DJ when I should be playing with her 😈. I'm not a huge fan of every song, but it's a pretty reliable mix...

Back