Muslim incest stories

hi

maybe no other alternative for them.anyway fake is not good enough.

can u write a les mutual strapon story pl?
I'm not exactly sure, but you can read my story now. It was uploaded, but it's in Bosnian/Serbian language. It's about forbidden love between Bosnian Muslim father and son. It contains frot, masturbation, oral and anal sex.

Here is chapter one for an incest story . If you like it tell me to go further.

" Im sorry dad you did not give me a chance " I said while my tears fall over my cheeks as im laying on the floor on four with my dad cum drip down of my pussy .

My name is Fatma. Im a married 25 years old muslim lady . I have my family shape , big boobs and ass , black hair and brown eyes but all you can see is only my brown eyes appeard from my niqab.

It all started today morning when i pass by my parents home . I was complaining to my mom about my husband behaviour. He keeps punishing me - not only in private but also in front of our two years old son - . I was in a really bad mood and cried a lot till i fall asleep in my parents bed.

I dunno how much i slept but i wake up and wear my niqab getting out of my parents room and before i call for my mom i felt someone grabbing my boobs and put another hand on mouth . I try to struggle but to my surprise i heard my dad voice whispering in my ears " after 30 years of marriage u still making me horny when u wear niqab ".

I tried to push him back , say anything or even bite his hand but he grabs me tight to the wall . At that moment i felt something against my ass i could not miss ever . My dad was already naked and his hard cock was rubbing against my ass over my galabaya. Thats when i fell my pussy wet . I saw this cock twice before while growing up . I know my father as sex montster who can fuck anywhere anytime so its not big deal that i see him fucking mom only two times .

I got back off my thought when i felt him pulling up my galabya "So what are your wearing for me today Salma ". Thats my mother name . He did not wait and answer and he pull my blue panties and let it go . i moaned and groaned and he can see my panties became wet now . He waste no time . I felt my panties pulled down to my knee and he push his 9" cock deep straitght forward to my pussy .

I felt multiple feeling at a time . Regret , shame , disgust but mostly horniess which made me move my hips back against him . He started moaning too . "aaah yea thats it Salma keep going " . He slap my ass which made me more horny and start moving faster . He grab my waist now to control fucking me easily . That means that he let my mouth . But i was so horny to tell him anthing now so i kept enjoying his cock .

I put my hands to the wall and moan louder now without saying anything . I felt his heavy breath behind my ears and his hands force me down on four . He move faster as his cock grow harder in my pussy . we moan loud together and i felt his hands grab my ass hard at the moment he fill my pussy with his hot cum .

He rest back taking his breath and raise his hands hardly to pull my niqab off . I think it was the most surprising expression i see ever . The only word he could say is "How?"

Here is chapter one for an incest story . If you like it tell me to go further.

" Im sorry dad you did not give me a chance " I said while my tears fall over my cheeks as im laying on the floor on four with my dad cum drip down of my pussy .

My name is Fatma. Im a married 25 years old muslim lady . I have my family shape , big boobs and ass , black hair and brown eyes but all you can see is only my brown eyes appeard from my niqab.

It all started today morning when i pass by my parents home . I was complaining to my mom about my husband behaviour. He keeps punishing me - not only in private but also in front of our two years old son - . I was in a really bad mood and cried a lot till i fall asleep in my parents bed.

I dunno how much i slept but i wake up and wear my niqab getting out of my parents room and before i call for my mom i felt someone grabbing my boobs and put another hand on mouth . I try to struggle but to my surprise i heard my dad voice whispering in my ears " after 30 years of marriage u still making me horny when u wear niqab ".

I tried to push him back , say anything or even bite his hand but he grabs me tight to the wall . At that moment i felt something against my ass i could not miss ever . My dad was already naked and his hard cock was rubbing against my ass over my galabaya. Thats when i fell my pussy wet . I saw this cock twice before while growing up . I know my father as sex montster who can fuck anywhere anytime so its not big deal that i see him fucking mom only two times .

I got back off my thought when i felt him pulling up my galabya "So what are your wearing for me today Salma ". Thats my mother name . He did not wait and answer and he pull my blue panties and let it go . i moaned and groaned and he can see my panties became wet now . He waste no time . I felt my panties pulled down to my knee and he push his 9" cock deep straitght forward to my pussy .

I felt multiple feeling at a time . Regret , shame , disgust but mostly horniess which made me move my hips back against him . He started moaning too . "aaah yea thats it Salma keep going " . He slap my ass which made me more horny and start moving faster . He grab my waist now to control fucking me easily . That means that he let my mouth . But i was so horny to tell him anthing now so i kept enjoying his cock .

I put my hands to the wall and moan louder now without saying anything . I felt his heavy breath behind my ears and his hands force me down on four . He move faster as his cock grow harder in my pussy . we moan loud together and i felt his hands grab my ass hard at the moment he fill my pussy with his hot cum .

He rest back taking his breath and raise his hands hardly to pull my niqab off . I think it was the most surprising expression i see ever . The only word he could say is "How?"

salma , YOU handsomely enjoyed n entered into the world of incest with bang bang bang .

great.

Back