Mutual Masturbation and Wicked Wanking for Skype Users (No Skype Names as per Forum Rules)

READ CAREFULLY: Please do not post any personal contact information in this thread including Skype names, email addresses and phone numbers as you will be violating Forum Rules which are now being strictly enforced. Skype names and all other personal contact details are to be disclosed only via Private Messages.

A few years ago there was a similarly titled thread which went to the place where threads go to die, so thought it was time to resurrect it.

All genuine members with Skype who are obsessive masturbators and seek similar partners with whom to masturbate together and explore other sexual interests are welcome to post in this thread. Say a few words about yourself, include the gender of the person you seek and kinks you want to share.

Please respect the preferences and requirements of other persons and have lots of fun.

Academic male addicted to masturbation looking for similarly addicted women who play with themselves multiple times a day but would find it even more pleasurable to masturbate with a partner. Married, divorced, single, mature women are welcome.

Should enjoy talking about our masturbation; dirty talk (filthier the better); calling each other offensive names; guided masturbation (unusual insertions, how to touch yourself); masturbating to explicit photos of women and men while talking dirty about them; flattering or degrading comparisons to other women. Open to all perversions (kinkier the better) and anything which turns you on. Not prerequisites but love women with very large, low-hanging, saggy tits; big long nipples; widespread areolas; a huge, loose, meaty, hairy cunt. Bonus if an exhibitionist who loves her body and enjoys sending photos/videos so we can get-off to them.

If want to connect, please send private message with age range, marital status, brief physical description and Skype name.:rose::rose:

Postscript

As a few male members have misunderstood the intention of this thread, I wish to make it perfectly clear that is has NOTHING to do with one female participating in a masturbation orgy with a large group of males. The only purpose of this thread is for INDIVIDUAL members to post in it that they are seeking another INDIVIDUAL masturbation partner and more if both consent. Please read all posts carefully before jumping to fanciful conclusions.
Really looking for a masturbationpartner! Mutual cumming with or without pocketpussy

I will start very soon, PM for my Skype or whereby if you are interested to watch (Women only)

Hi. This 50 year old married dominant man is looking for a submissive woman or baby girl to connect with. Reach out for kik username if you’d like to chat.

Hi there. I am not new here, but returning to the forums. Thought I'd put my hat in the ring. I am interested in an intelligent conversation that leads to something more. I really, really like being obedient, but would like a friendly conversation as well. I am a 39 year old American woman with a clever vocabulary and adorable vocalizations. If you have an English or German accent, that is a bonus. ;)

Hi there. I am not new here, but returning to the forums. Thought I'd put my hat in the ring. I am interested in an intelligent conversation that leads to something more. I really, really like being obedient, but would like a friendly conversation as well. I am a 39 year old American woman with a clever vocabulary and adorable vocalizations. If you have an English or German accent, that is a bonus. ;)
I volunteer and would love to hear from you.

Please would you give me. Try.

Hi there. I am a little needier today than usual, but would still appreciate some conversation before and during play. If anyone would like to converse about really anything other than world politics and the mundane, I would be happy to oblige. I also love being obedient to the right person, and giving that person pleasure. I am a 39 year old picky woman with a submissive streak. If you are not terrified and can string a sentence or two together, feel free to send me a message. :)

Back