My dream job

Re: bumping

MissTaken said:
Well, five months later and the job is finally being advertised!

I submitted my resume yesterday and am crossing my fingers.

Even though the clinic wants me, there is some army red tape to get through in the hiring process. I can't stand the wait.

All joking aside, this is a very important event for me in terms of my personal life.

I am unabashed in my requests for prayers or good wishes.

:)

I have crossed all my fingers and toes. I hope you will prevail!

Re: Re: bumping

Ebonyfire said:
I have crossed all my fingers and toes. I hope you will prevail!

Thank you, EB!

If doesnt' work out, I may have to put out my red light!

;)

I make a living, but want so much more for the kidlings.

Best Wishes Miss T (god those civilian apps for military jobs are a bitch, been there done that LOL) Hope you get it :)

I was a Parlor Maid at a fancy hotel once. I got to wear a uniform with an apron and I cleaned up as people had their parties, etc. I emptied ashtrays, cleared the finished drinks. Sometimes the snotty people were rude, but for the most part I liked it. I met Newt Gingrich once and he was a really nice guy.. :) Anyway, I did that work for two years.. it wasn't bad.. Petra

Its ironic. I always had a problem with authority. and I end up with a bf like.. well LMAO

I could never be in a military job WAYYY too much of a proscratinator.. LOL

MissTaken said:
For a sub?

Working on a horse farm.

The smell of all the leather and the enticing notions when bits are in place.....

A submissive friend of mine is working on a horse farm in serious horse country.

The owner gave her a horse named, "Sir."

We chuckled as he had no idea what "Sir " meant to my friend in terms of BDSM

*smirks*

I like this as it is a less obvious occupation.

I rather like the idea of being in total control at work, and completely relinquishing it in the bedroom. Am I alone here?

sweetnpetite said:

I rather like the idea of being in total control at work, and completely relinquishing it in the bedroom. Am I alone here?

No, dear.

You are absolutely not alone.

I have always worked and enjoyed working in positions wherein I am in control.

I must that my short term bout with high level management, just didn't fit my skin too well. Seriously. That much control was a bit too much.

Now, my profession of choice is in the human services. I must say that I find it interesting that even though I am in control at work, in a very real sense, I am still in service position.

;)

I would have to agree with the horse farm bit. I love my stable :D

Nothing like seeing all those whips and bits hanging around just waiting for good use. In fact, that's the way I found out I enjoy pain somewhat. I would test out my crops and whips on myself to find out how much they stung, that way I would know how much pressure to use in order to get my point across to a stubborn horse without actually hurting it.

MissTaken said:
No, dear.

You are absolutely not alone.

I have always worked and enjoyed working in positions wherein I am in control.

I must that my short term bout with high level management, just didn't fit my skin too well. Seriously. That much control was a bit too much.

Now, my profession of choice is in the human services. I must say that I find it interesting that even though I am in control at work, in a very real sense, I am still in service position.

;)

That much control or that much responsiblity?

You may find many in unform that you would think would be Doms are submissives

sweetnpetite said:

You're totally not alone there sweetnpetite. I'm have the total control at work, (I think they call me the biggest bitch behind my back) but so what? I get what I need to get done, and I fire who I need to fire. But given the right man, I'll totally relinquish that control anytime, anyday.

Richard49 said:
That much control or that much responsiblity?

You may find many in unform that you would think would be Doms are submissives

Umm

Good point and good question.

It was the responsibility that made me crazy.

That and not having anyone to tell me what to do when I needed to make a tough decision. I did so and well while I was there, but yes, it was the responsibility.

I don't envy anyone in such a position, regardless of sexual flavor ;)

MissTaken said:
Umm

Good point and good question.

It was the responsibility that made me crazy.

That and not having anyone to tell me what to do when I needed to make a tough decision. I did so and well while I was there, but yes, it was the responsibility.

I don't envy anyone in such a position, regardless of sexual flavor ;)

I understand.

Let's see which flogger should I use or should it be the paddle or maybe the ........

story idea help please

speaking of jobs, for submissives, I've got a story idea along the lines of what I was saying in my earlier post. The woman has a high powered, high stress job where she is the boss of pretty much everybody. A real take charge kind of woman. Does anybody have any ideas of what specific occupation might be good? I see her in an office setting, buisiness suit, totally in control, lots of little underlings, cool as a cucumber (doesn't hurt if its a glamourous job too, the job of her dreams, what she's always worked for) any ideas?

Also, if you have a job like this, would you be willing to correspond with me, so I can do a little background research?

Back