My god, do you people ever post?

Maria2394 said:
Hey Liar :)

I used to be a 30 year old poet, but that only lasted a year.

as for licking myself, I can lick my left boob, but not my right, isnt that weird?

:confused:

I can take care of that for you....

I'm all ass...

But I have no pussy. Might have to borrow some. Eve, can I have your pussy for awhile?

Maria2394 said:
Hey Liar :)

I used to be a 30 year old poet, but that only lasted a year.

as for licking myself, I can lick my left boob, but not my right, isnt that weird?

:confused:
LOL.. is your tongue longer on one side? I can only wink with my right eye, but I shoot right-handed. I learned to shoot a rifle with my left, but the spent cartridges fly out in front of my face. I can hit just over 60% of what I aim at with both eyes open. Right-handed and with a patch over my left eye, I'm over 90% accurate. Go figure.

I can do almost any manual task with either hand, but if I'm required to be dextrous or write longhand, I can only use the right. Although I'm not Catholic, I find invoking the patron saint of all needlepointers, by repeating his name thrice, with a plea for help ... Manual Dexterity don't fail me now, ... really makes the demon Butterfingers get back to hell.

The_Fool said:
I'm all ass...

But I have no pussy. Might have to borrow some. Eve, can I have your pussy for awhile?
I think he has fleas.

Back