My lighthearted thought of the day

whats up, Doc???

DRxBlue said:
This'll let me clarify that my previous post was to Never, tell you Bluemouse that i loved your story, and ask Q-unit,

How do you propose our friend judge the lengths of our tongues? :rolleyes:?

ohhh and the best part is, it is totally true!!

still laughing, remembering it....he was sooooo surprised....

and then, a month later??? i took Him to a leather show!!! His first!!!!

Re: Howdy mo!

Well with the handy Acme tongue measurement meter, of course.

Stick your tonge in here, we clamp it down there, pin it back there, and run the meter over the lenght, width and depth of it. Of course, until the novacaine wears off, you might be drooling your quips for a while.

DRxBlue said:
How do you propose our friend judge the lengths of our tongues? :rolleyes:?

Is that the same Acme that Wile E. Coyote shops at? i used to get that Invisible Paint there, the waterproof kind so it wouldn't wash off in the girl's shower.

Their prices have just gone throught the roof lately. There must be another way to judge the length of tongues. i still think Q and i should be forced to tongue wrestle, two falls out of three.

i'm not sure our friend could be "impartial". Our friend is partial to girls you know.

I love it when you call me pet names, Blue darling. Q-unit sounds so futuristic.

And I'll show her mine if you show her yours...

Edited because when I started to write this, you hadn't yet posted your witty response. A tongue war it shall be! Saves me the trouble of raising an army, I suppose...although I could demand a referee, and it won't be Mills Lane. o)

Last edited:
can i just say ~ i love this thread!!

alas, i have a long day a work tomorrow, so i am off to bed ~ ill stop back by here, though...this could be fun.....

Welcome back any time, mo!

i hope you don't mind me playing host here when i'm actually more like a parasite.

i suppose our friend could be fair enough, but i do so love a good pillage! :p

As for the Q-unit thing, the more i use it, the more i like it. i believe your are the Woman of the Future! At least i'd like to think that there'll be more like you after i reincarnate.

i rather wish you could mate with our friend.

(sputter..spit) That is to say that you could reproduce women who have the qualities of both of you. PowerPuff girls..with bosoms.

Ooo...i'm rubbing the old magic lamp. Maybe it'll help.

Yep, the very same Acme. Don't worry about the prices - I have loads of coupons from Acme sex toy purchases. I love their ass rockets. Once in a while, I get damn close to getting some Road Runner tail with those.

DRxBlue said:
Is that the same Acme that Wile E. Coyote shops at? i used to get that Invisible Paint there, the waterproof kind so it wouldn't wash off in the girl's shower.

Their prices have just gone throught the roof lately. There must be another way to judge the length of tongues. i still think Q and i should be forced to tongue wrestle, two falls out of three.

i'm not sure our friend could be "impartial". Our friend is partial to girls you know.

i've always wondered...

Do those come with the rollerskates and the crash helmet with little wings, or do you have to buy them separately? i gotta go see if they have an online sex toy catalog!

Thanks Monster!

Re: i've always wondered...

Separately, but you only need to buy them once. The ACME helmet is pretty cool, but I had to give up on the skates. The wheels kept smoking up when my ass got up to speed. I found some better ones at one of those Dick's sporting goods stores. A bit pricier, but worth it. It's a bitch going over a cliff because those damn cheap plastic wheels turn to goo and won't stop till you are in mid-air. And talk about expensive - forget about air brakes.

DRxBlue said:
Do those come with the rollerskates and the crash helmet with little wings, or do you have to buy them separately? i gotta go see if they have an online sex toy catalog!

Thanks Monster!

Back