My pics . . .

Todd-'o'-Vision said:

I guess I will have to take my punishment like a man

will you hold my cock, i mean my hand and lend me your strentgh to endure

Yall see the difficulty here with,(LDR), online relationships and training a rebellious non-conforming sub,(Todd), by a TRUE Domme is impossible. (NO HOPE)

If he wants to yap-yap-yap,...there is NOTHING Shadows can do about it. No matter how GREAT a Domme she is, (and we ALL know she is talented).

If HE wants to make his own decisions, (without asking permission),...might as well turn him loose.

We ALL know Todd didn't represent himself as a sub to Shadows in any meaningful way, but I just wanted to point out,...it is VERY diffult to CONTROL a sub online,...and often,...if they haven't been though the rigorous training in SOME fashion,...it is VERY easy for a subs emotions to be *stung* in such ways, whereas they just DON'T comprehend the ISSUE.

Was it wrong for he/she to post pics without Dom/mes permission? Was it wrong for he/she to engage in THAT type of conversation? These are the questions quite likely for a sub to ask of themselves, and/or their prospective Dom/me.:rose:

Todd-'o'-Vision said:

I guess I will have to take my punishment like a man

will you hold my cock, i mean my hand and lend me your strentgh to endure

Not without permission. I'm not interested in getting in trouble. You must draw your strength from within, grasshopper.

:rose: des - the zen sub- demona

Des

Desdemona said:

Not without permission. I'm not interested in getting in trouble. You must draw your strength from within, grasshopper.

:rose: des - the zen sub- demona

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm-BUTT-AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh

(OMG)Des,...I didn't post that(bastard Lit did it)

:rose:

Back