My private fantasy... Curious?

Hello everyone

I would love to meet a single articulate unattached older male.

We all have our little secrets and I guess we're entitled to private fantasies which I would love to share with someone that I feel comfortable with

I'm in my mid-40s divorced at a very happy place in my life not looking for anything complicated.

I would love to meet a like-minded articulate mail for a text based long-term friendship

Thank you
You sound lovely. SWM4F 45 here. I think I meet your criteria. Please send a DM.

Hello everyone

We all have our little secrets and I guess we're entitled to private fantasies which I would love to share with someone that I feel comfortable with

I'm in my mid-40s divorced at a very happy place in my life not looking for anything complicated.

I would love to meet a like-minded articulate mail for a text based long-term friendship

Thank you
Are you still looking? 36 single guy here. If you are okay with my age send me a message I would like to get to know you and hear all about your interests and fantasy's.

Hello everyone

Thank you
Hi, I’m 65 WM single in Alabama. Wanna chat a little?

Hello everyone

Thank you
Love to naughty chat maybe. ..more

Love to naughty chat maybe. ..more
Hello ArtGirl123, I’m Daryl. I’m 65, single,and I live in Alabama.. I don’t know if you are still looking for someone to chat with and possibly share your fantasy’s with, but I’d like to chat with you if you’re interested. Thank You

Back