My recent adventure

Ohhhh no fair!!!

You girls get to drift off to sleep with such images ... I now have to go around all day sorta rubbing my thighs together .... grrrrrrrr

Great re-tellings ... errr got any more????

WillowPuss said:
Ohhhh no fair!!!

You girls get to drift off to sleep with such images ... I now have to go around all day sorta rubbing my thighs together .... grrrrrrrr

Great re-tellings ... errr got any more????

Willow I'm at work - it can't get much worse!!!!

James darling thank you so much for sharing that - I have to admit to being both hotly turned on by the whole imagry of two men together and also intensly curious regarding Domme/male sub pairings.

I have a few leanings that way myself but my RL experience as a Domme has been within Gay relationships. Whoknows though maybe one day - its certainly not something outside the boundries of my current relatiosnhip I would just need the right level of confidence and the right person as my partner is not a switch.

petrel said:

Willow I'm at work - it can't get much worse!!!!

Ohhhhh not good ... tho I suppose you could get away with the blushing bride bit?

Crosses legs once again! lol

ok... everyone chant with me...

We Want More James!!!!!!!
:D

SierraMoon said:
ok... everyone chant with me...

What she said times 3.

Ooooooh waitasec ... should we perhaps clarify that a bit?
We want more stories James?

Nahhhhhhh ... either way it will be good!:p

Just a thought ... we aren't topping from the bottom are we? (Been reading too many threads today) ... but then I suppose a sub can't really top another sub can they?
Would that turn us all into switches?
Would poor James be the only sub left?

(Does Willow need to get off the computer occasionally?)

WillowPuss said:
Just a thought ... we aren't topping from the bottom are we? (Been reading too many threads today) ... but then I suppose a sub can't really top another sub can they?
Would that turn us all into switches?
Would poor James be the only sub left?

(Does Willow need to get off the computer occasionally?)

JB is a switch, and let me tell you ladies, he knows how to use a flogger, trust me on that!

James Blandings said:
Ok, cym, it's your turn!;)
Once upon a time, long long ago, my Master took me to a private party. It was a very large party, as it turned out, in a remote house, and there were people of every shape and size and color and kind in attendance, most of whom were in fetish attire (or what passed for it back then).

We strolled around for a bit. Nothing much was happening. He ran into a friend, someone who had his sub on a leash, naked except for panties, and blindfolded. The two of them took us to the backyard, had us kneel (towels under our knees - so very careful of our comfort), and arranged us - naked - with our backs and butts to the house. Our hands were locked together and then to the legs of the bench.

They wrote "Spank me" with lipstick on out backs, blindfolded us, and warned us to not do anything that would embarass them. Drinks in hand, they moved to the side, chatting with each other, watching us idly.

Within a few moments, people began to drift out. We heard the conversation of many different voices discussing our offer. The spankings began. Different hands. Different intensities. Different voices commanding us to silence or to count. Hands that stroked and soothed as well as hands that offered sharp smacks.

Our Masters checked with us on occasion, touching, kissing, soothing, insuring all was well. After a short while they wrote something else on our backs.

More hands, most becoming progressively more intimate after a halfhearted few spanks on our very red asses. Now the hands pulled and probed and rubbed softly or hard over our clits, thrust into our pussies and even into our asses. I heard her orgasm repeatedly - and i did the same.

After some time, two hours?, they released us, wrapped us in big towels and took us into an upstairs bathroom where we found that the second thing they'd written on our backs was "Make me cum".

We shared a warm and wonderful and oh-so-soothing bath together, she and i, as people came in to watch - but that's another story.
:rose:

Okay, who's next?

WOW cym, that was an awesome story!! Thanks for sharing it... as soon as i have some more sessions, i will share stories with you... unfortunately, the only stories that i have like that are only in my head, right now... :(

James Blandings said:

If you want to have a who's the bigger perv contest, I'm up for it.
You made anyone use your cat's litter box lately?

Not lately. Why, you got to go?

cymbidia said:
If we're gonna have a pissing contest, i'm in.

And a sincere welcome to you, MzChrista. James mentioned you'd be along. It's good to have another voice with your warm body experience among us.

Hey thanks. Whatever terrible thinks he told you about me are probably true.

cymbidia said:
Once upon a time, long long ago, my Master took me to a private party. It was a very large party, as it turned out, in a remote house, and there were people of every shape and size and color and kind in attendance, most of whom were in fetish attire (or what passed for it back then).

We strolled around for a bit. Nothing much was happening. He ran into a friend, someone who had his sub on a leash, naked except for panties, and blindfolded. The two of them took us to the backyard, had us kneel (towels under our knees - so very careful of our comfort), and arranged us - naked - with our backs and butts to the house. Our hands were locked together and then to the legs of the bench.

They wrote "Spank me" with lipstick on out backs, blindfolded us, and warned us to not do anything that would embarass them. Drinks in hand, they moved to the side, chatting with each other, watching us idly.

Within a few moments, people began to drift out. We heard the conversation of many different voices discussing our offer. The spankings began. Different hands. Different intensities. Different voices commanding us to silence or to count. Hands that stroked and soothed as well as hands that offered sharp smacks.

Our Masters checked with us on occasion, touching, kissing, soothing, insuring all was well. After a short while they wrote something else on our backs.

More hands, most becoming progressively more intimate after a halfhearted few spanks on our very red asses. Now the hands pulled and probed and rubbed softly or hard over our clits, thrust into our pussies and even into our asses. I heard her orgasm repeatedly - and i did the same.

After some time, two hours?, they released us, wrapped us in big towels and took us into an upstairs bathroom where we found that the second thing they'd written on our backs was "Make me cum".

We shared a warm and wonderful and oh-so-soothing bath together, she and i, as people came in to watch - but that's another story.

Okay, who's next?

Oh thats a good one, I dug that!

MzChrista said:

Hey thanks. Whatever terrible thinks he told you about me are probably true.

I have said only nice things about you. So far.
But I ask the good people here, you know those hard plastic things you put on the floor to cover your carpet for your desk chair to roll on? Now, what kind of evil person would turn one over so that the little pointy things were on top and then tell someone to kneel on it?

A mean scary-ass sadistic type dominant person?

Idle curiosity here...did, uh, the person who had to do the kneeling, did he have a good time?

Last edited:
That is a great story, cym. I hope other people will share some stories with us too.
I will try to put some more up tomorrow. If anyone has any particular subjects they want to hear about, let me know. I suspect between me, cym and Christa, at least, we have pretty much covered the bases.

cymbidia said:
A mean scary-ass sadistic type dominant person?

Idle curiosiuty here...did, uh, the person who had to do the kneeling, did he have a good time?

It wasn't me, if that's what you are implying!

She scares me sometimes.;)

James, thank you for sharing ~

and, a little birdie told me you were from michigan!! pm if you get the chance.....

Back