My wife is looking for some Attention 😁😁

Most wanted dinner of any husband, and anyone here. I hope he spends hours down there on that perfection

Definitely I do 😎😎

I eat her pussy pretty much everyday. She tastes delicious. That day on the bed in that pink thong I remember as she lay there spread wide for me, I pulled her panties down and could see the wet juices in them. I licked those juices out of her panties and I then dove my tongue in and started licking from her asshole to her clit. 😈😈 She loves that.

~~ Hubs

She’s sucked my cock many times both driving and parked in many different places.

Actually here’s a pic I took just the other day while we were driving around. I dipped my fingers into that wetness while she played with my cock.

😎😎

~~ Hubs
O dear, this pantyboy is gonna cum in his panties looking at her pink lace over a nice cunt!

Definitely I do 😎😎

I eat her pussy pretty much everyday. She tastes delicious. That day on the bed in that pink thong I remember as she lay there spread wide for me, I pulled her panties down and could see the wet juices in them. I licked those juices out of her panties and I then dove my tongue in and started licking from her asshole to her clit. 😈😈 She loves that.

~~ Hubs
That last part is exactly what I would be doing. Perfectly described. That would be super hot on her perfect sexy lickable ass 😈😈.

Hey guys, long time lurker here.

My wife and I have been taking about showing her off for awhile now but recently she decided to give me the green light to post some pics of her.

I think she’s the sexiest woman in the world.

We would love to know what you think.
Beautiful thighs. Very nice tone on them. They would look great in a skirt I am sure.

Back