My wife texts with an older man

That’s one of the pics she sends to her boyfriend’s online. They love her pics and send her pics of their big cocks in return which she loves. It all works out
Well....she can't have a pic of my big cock! One very good reason....it is NOT big! Maybe she can have pity on this old boy! LOL!
She is very pretty! You are a lucky man!

Well....she can't have a pic of my big cock! One very good reason....it is NOT big! Maybe she can have pity on this old boy! LOL!
She is very pretty! You are a lucky man!
Not all of us have a big one. It’s ok. A big cock isn’t everything. It’s just something most women fantasize about. My wife still loves me even though I’m average. Size doesn’t equal love. There’s a big difference

A few years ago, my wife went to a fundraiser for work. One of the guests was an Indy Car champ (I won't say which one). He was seated next to my wife at the table, and, from what I learned later, paying her a lot of attention. I picked her up after the event and she told me about it, and her colleagues confirmed. I suggested she reach out to him on Twitter. She sent him a message thanking him for coming, and he wrote right back. I tried to get her to DM him, but she didn't feel right about it. But the sex we had that night, using him as a fantasy, was amazing!

A few years ago, my wife went to a fundraiser for work. One of the guests was an Indy Car champ (I won't say which one). He was seated next to my wife at the table, and, from what I learned later, paying her a lot of attention. I picked her up after the event and she told me about it, and her colleagues confirmed. I suggested she reach out to him on Twitter. She sent him a message thanking him for coming, and he wrote right back. I tried to get her to DM him, but she didn't feel right about it. But the sex we had that night, using him as a fantasy, was amazing!
Sounds like they have the hots for each other . . .would you like it to go further?

She’s still texting with her friend and sending pics. She’s having so much fun with it. We’ll probably go down and see him in a few weeks. Sometimes she asks me to help her take the pics to send to him…..like this one😈
Extremely enticing... great photo of a beautiful subject.

You guys have cracked the code on how to have an ethical, adventurous sex life. I'm thinking seminars, vids, YouTube, and Playboy. You could save the world!

So me and my wife like to get out of town a lot and go on weekend trips. There is a Town a few hours away that we visit periodically and we like a certain bar in that town. Over the past few years, every time we would go there, there was an older gentleman that would talk to us. We kept seeing him and talking with him and my wife really liked him and thought he was charming. She began to flirt with him each time we would see him and she would tell me how much she liked him after we left. A few months ago we were there and I encouraged her to get his phone number just to keep in touch. She was nervous but she got it and they began to text here and there. Then it turned more and more flirtatious. I could tell she was having so much fun teasing him. Throughout this whole process, I was encouraging her to have fun with it and enjoy it. She would show me the texts or tell me about them. There wasn’t any sneaking around. Then one night, she wanted to send him a teasing picture and I of course told her it was fine. He was a little shocked that I was aware and ok with it but he finally got comfortable with the idea. Now they text almost daily and she sends him pictures all the time. It’s been a fun journey for us and it really spiced things up for us in bed. We’ve had so much fun with it all. It’s brought us closer and we’re more connected. We also love discussing what she should send him next. It’s kind of become a little hobby for us to do together. He’s also a great guy so I have no problem with her showing off to him.

Anyway, I’d highly recommend to any couple to try it out.
I've had this happen with me (as the older man).

We’ve talked about the next steps. She’d like to go to lunch with him alone. He’s a little apprehensive about it. He’s not used to talking with a wife and the husband being totally aware. He’s still trying to get used to this whole concept
Sounds very familiar.

She’s still texting with her friend and sending pics. She’s having so much fun with it. We’ll probably go down and see him in a few weeks. Sometimes she asks me to help her take the pics to send to him…..like this one😈
View attachment 2350174
When you go and visit him, do you think that will be the time things get physical with him?

You guys have cracked the code on how to have an ethical, adventurous sex life. I'm thinking seminars, vids, YouTube, and Playboy. You could save the world!
We do always say to each other that more couples should try this. It makes us both feel so connected and close. Our relationship has never been better.

So many couples ask us what is our secret to being so happy and in love after so many years. If we could only tell them the truth , lol

Back