Naked Chores

That's it isn't it... being displayed and your body used as something of a shelf for a group of others (presumably clothed), elicits an arousal based humiliation reaction. And the more your brain gets wrapped around the reality of your situation/predicament, the more the heat of humiliation comes forward... and then the fact that you suddenly realize you are getting off on the whole thing loops back around and magnifies the humiliation. And... if you get off on pain at all too - well... it just becomes a lot in a hurry. Both wanting it to never end, and wanting to run away. Submission compelling you to stay... both craving that, and shuddering in the humiliation of needing to be used, displayed, and so obviously owned.
Described me exactly

The erotic thrill of being made do chores naked. My slave adores it and get very aroused by such a thing. I of course love to watch and supervise administering punishment if work isn't of a satisfactory standard.
I love your way of thinking!

That's it isn't it... being displayed and your body used as something of a shelf for a group of others (presumably clothed), elicits an arousal based humiliation reaction. And the more your brain gets wrapped around the reality of your situation/predicament, the more the heat of humiliation comes forward... and then the fact that you suddenly realize you are getting off on the whole thing loops back around and magnifies the humiliation. And... if you get off on pain at all too - well... it just becomes a lot in a hurry. Both wanting it to never end, and wanting to run away. Submission compelling you to stay... both craving that, and shuddering in the humiliation of needing to be used, displayed, and so obviously owned.
Your depth of observation, understanding, and your articulate analysis.... Very impressive... Kudos!

I have to wear cock cages and be naked all time at home. I do some chores and am the cook in our house. My beloved wife and keyholder loves to see me cook with an apron and bare ass, especially, when my ass is deep red from her spanking me.
I need that too

Back