Naughty in someone else's house?

Is having sex in someone else's house a weird thing? I e had sex in a bunch of people's houses. I never thought of it as being overly deviant.

Sometimes I would sneakily play when staying over at friends houses. Besides that, any time my husband and I visit friends or family out of state and stay with them. It's never planned, it just happens. In high school I babysat a lot sometimes until late or overnight and tried some sneaky solo fun but I almost got caught once and decided to stop.

In the bathroom at a friends house when we were there for a party.
In the garden, in the shed or greenhouse. Once my ex and I went for.drinks at his bosses house, and we fooled around in his boss's bedroom. Good times.

Oh dear. Yes. I was visiting a friend in NYC. I wanted to do some tourist stuff and go to a couple of museums. We ran into another of her friends in the process, someone I'd never met. It took like 5 minutes before new friend and I were realizing we were going to be getting very well acquainted. By dinner we were already groping each other whenever we got the chance. Sitting around having drinks after dinner was kind of torture. I think original friend picked up on what was going on and politely went off to bed pretty early, after which new friend and I were pretty much all over each other for the rest of the night. Neither of us actually slept at all, and it was a rough next day, but totally worth it.

i have gotten off using the jets in my aunt/uncles hot tub while I was house sitting before :)

Step Daughter's House

It was so very hot when my wife gave me a blow job one morning at her daughter's house. They were in their upstairs bedroom and we were downstairs living room. My wife swallow every drop and lick me clean.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Exhibitionist
100% Degrader
100% Voyeur
100% Rigger
99% Primal (Hunter)
98% Switch
97% Brat tamer
95% Master/Mistress
93% Experimentalist
93% Non-monogamist

I was a student, rented a room in the apartment of an elderly couple. One day, on the anniversary of the hostess, at her request, I danced a Striptease, and then left the party in the same shoes.

I was at a dinner at the house of a friends friend. During the evening I got flirting with one of the guys there. We sneaked into the bedroom and had a quick fuck there - not in the bed but on the floor.

In the shower on my sister house with my Best friend. It was party for my brother in law. After swimming in the pool we went up stairs to take a shower and choose to lick each other quickly to get off.

A gf and I did hours of dry (and, actually, not so dry) humping in my sister and brother-in-law's bed when their family was on vacation.
Never did fuck, but ... mmmm ... shit ... she was hot.

In the shower on my sister house with my Best friend. It was party for my brother in law. After swimming in the pool we went up stairs to take a shower and choose to lick each other quickly to get off.
Sounds good. It would've been a waste of a shared shower not to.

When I was younger I went into a girl's house I knew went to her room while they weren't there and smelled their panties and came on a pair put them in their dirt clothes basket and put a little on their pillow so that it would be close to their face at night when they slept

Over the Christmas break , I masturbated in my inlaws and my parents house and I fucked my wife in my parents house. Over the years I've been naughty in many peoples houses.
Once My wife and I were staying on a friends couch and after everyone went to bed she began to give me a blowjob. Well when I came in her mouth she sneezed and shot cum all over me and the floor. We cleaned up as best we could but it was stilla bit sticky the next day.

My wife is that friend that will watch you cat water your plants…
I’ll go with her and make sure to check the panty drawer and bedside table.

Found sexy panties toys, lube and one has a gun.

I went over to my mother-in-laws house when she wasn't there. I snooped through all of her drawers and end tables to see what kind of kinks she might be into. I only found a kama sutra book. When I was done looking, I found her sexiest pair of bra and panties and jacked off into them, then put them back.

We were staying at an AirBNB and my wife woke me up in the middle of the night by whispering "I want to suck your cock under the moonlight." We were staying in a pool house of the property, so I fucked her mouth outside by the pool before fucking her from behind and cumming in her mouth. If they had any cameras, they got a good show.

Back