Naughty Nipples - tug, tease, torment and ornament

Is it about the "display" or more about the lead up to the nipple accessory? I can attach a beautiful pendant from a partners nipple, but so what! Why is her nipple erect, why may I attach a pendant, what enjoyment does she get, what is the connection?
If a picture, or gif, evokes this many questions, it's fulfilled its duty in contributing to erotica. Plus, it probably made my cock at least stir in my pants....

The power of suggestion....

341fedb74f13c11f4843e5d50df495faa3e3785d.jpg

I felt this picture :heart:
@ashyslut32, I second @Mrtenant ’s welcome. However, from your profile, it looks like you’ve been a member for almost 5 years, so you really have been shy. Glad to see that you’re reacting and replying to posts; now that you’ve broken the ice it should be easier.

So c’mon in and make yourself comfortable. Look around and see which threads take your fancy. There are friendly and appreciative folks here; we don’t bite. (Well, generally not, but when we do it’s in a way to give pleasure — as you found in the image above. ;) 😊 )

That's one knot they never taught me in the Boy Scouts!
Actually, @ouchfeelsgood , it looks like a cat’s paw or cow hitch, a simple slip/binding knot. You’d need the right type of cord to make sure it doesn’t slip off during this use.
See more here.

I prefer a cast clove hitch for this kind of application. Make two loops, cross them front to back, slide them over the object of interest, and pull snug. Voilá! Fast, easy, and effective.

Actually, @ouchfeelsgood , it looks like a cat’s paw or cow hitch, a simple slip/binding knot. You’d need the right type of cord to make sure it doesn’t slip off during this use.
See more here.

I prefer a cast clove hitch for this kind of application. Make two loops, cross them front to back, slide them over the object of interest, and pull snug. Voilá! Fast, easy, and effective.
Thanks for the info! It does look like a handy knot to know how to tie, with many kinky applications. ;)

Thanks for the info! It does look like a handy knot to know how to tie, with many kinky applications. ;)
As a public service, animated instructions for tying a cast clove hitch are here.

Another advantage to the knot is that its position on the cord can be adjusted after it’s tied, should you find you need to take up slack. After that, two half-hitches added on top of it will keep things in position. 🪢

Back