Necromencer, the..uh..Virgin writer of 2001 ):

I agree with Ms Muff

I read MOrgoth's RP "diablo". I found it interesting enough to finish; but if it were not for Ravenloft's intelligent writing, Angelius smart input and Neale's humorous Thorr, I would have backclicked if written entirely by Necromincher or Morgoth or whatever he calls himself. I don't see how he can really claim this as his story.

LMAO!

Oh my God! I've never laughed so hard at a thread before! Is this guy for real? God, don't take yourself so seriously! All I can say for the moment is "SKITZO!"

Wow

I've never met a real-life psycho. I checked out your profile, and it's plain to see the reasons behind your anger: you're a child. Thus, you are probably either too young to be here at this site, or you've flunked a grade or two if you're still in highschool. Needless to say, I can understand how you'd be so angry, mostly at yourself, but you take it out on others. And you DID ask for feedback, so here you go: Your adjectives are lacking, your spelling is atrocious, your sex scenes are boring, your character development leaves WAY too much to be desired, and you need to work on your sentence structure. If you wanted us to merely provide you with feedback on your "story" quality, I couldn't get past all the grammatical errors to enjoy it. So call me a "bitch" and get it out of your system.

He has to be confused by now

Myst darling, you've used too many words over four letters long. Give him a chance to have the last ten posts explained to him; probably the reason he has'nt responded lately. hehe

Okay, anyone and everyone here is welcome to call me whatever they want. I just want to thank everyone involved for giving me the biggest, most therapeutic laugh I've had in weeks. I feel so much better now. :)

Wow...well, that settles it.

ATTENTION PEOPLE: THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER OPEN TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MY WORK OR MY PERSONALITY OR MY POSTS. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE HELPFUL..THANKS..BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE JUST POSTING TO INSULT ME, YOUR WORDS ARE NOT HELPING ME ANY.

NeCrOmEnCeR
DEAD AND GONE

Help me

freak just locked the doors to this thread and now I can't get out!!!

Anybody got an extra key???

I thought only Laurel could end a thread. Oh, that's right, this is HIS feedback page. Sorry I almost forgot. Kneel to the power of Necromencer. Able to end a thread with a single post. By the way..... are we really locked in?

Children at Play

It's so much fun watching children at play!

Our friend Necromencer obviously has a problem with authority, regardless of the form it takes. Sadly, this board isn't intended to be group therapy, so I'm afraid the healing work he has left to do will of necessity occur elsewhere. But, my goodness, all the anger that bubbled to the surface in these exchanges! Take a deep breath and relax everyone. Our friend has walked away in a huff, but that doesn't mean we have to stop playing, here and elsewhere on this lovely site.

One more thing...You will all probably be happy to know that I am going to stop writing posts on Literotica. It is a sorry thing for me to do, but you do not want me here. I guess both lives and freedom can be taken here, as Wallace would say ): " Freedom of thought is a dangerous thing, for he is the darkness and he will stike you down..."

NeCrOmEnCeR
DEAD AND GONE

ummmm.... can we say
GUILT TRIP?

thats right up there with "Fine I don't want to play with you anymore" or "I'm gonna tell my mommy on you and she'll make you go home"

Why do people ask questions if they don't want to hear the answers?

If you open yourself up to criticism you're going to get criticized lol

I figured it out

I did it, I figured it out. In reality Necro is a gifted writer, who has decided to use the Bulletin Board to further develop the character of an out of control Neanderthal.

He is so masterful at this, that you and I were taken in by his poor grammer, spelling and total track of insults.

He should not be slammed like he was, but praised for using the medium to his advantage and pushing the envelope, all to give us a story well worth it.

The only thing that makes me not believe my own ramblings above is that I for one couldn't imagine reading a story that had this person as a character in it, but maybe I am just new to the who concept of working out a persona on the web.

Just my tongue firmly planted *somewhere* post of the minute.

Wow. Thanks, Ravenloft, for telling me about this thread. I took a little break from the bb for a while and forgot that I'd even posted here.

Well, Necro, you obviously have a hair-trigger temper. That's too bad. I didn't mean to belittle you in any way. It's just that, for the reasons that Killer Muffin stated, stories are different from roleplaying. I did suggest that perhaps the roleplayers would like a feedback section of their own. Writing in a roleplaying situation requires different skills than story writing does.

Good luck on dealing with your anger.

Ah, but Whisper... look at all the people who came to your defense! It's rather amazing. We're just protecting one of our most cherished members.:)

response to Necromencer or whoever the hell that was

This has never happened to me before. I read your first response to Necromencer and fell in love. I have tears in my eyes as I type. Please marry me.

OK. That last post was directed at Killermuffin (my new hero). Just realized that I didnt specify. (sob)

Back