Nerdy BBW's

Terrible terrible movie

If you've got Netflix and haven't watched breaking bad or dexter you need bumming with telephone pole

what's so terrible about it?

Chris Helmsworth - check
gore - check
bizarre ending - check

I can go sci-fi any of the Matrix series

Or go guy flick like FMJ (Full Metal Jacket)

Or funny ANYTHING by Mel Brooks

:devil:

Hunger Games...

what's so terrible about it?

Chris Helmsworth - check
gore - check
bizarre ending - check

The twist wasn't a twist

It gave it away to begin with, if it would never have shown them taking bets etc early on it would have been way better, I found it appalling in all honesty, acting was poor too

The one thing I will say was good was the plot, it was very original and should of been much better

The twist wasn't a twist

It gave it away to begin with, if it would never have shown them taking bets etc early on it would have been way better, I found it appalling in all honesty, acting was poor too

The one thing I will say was good was the plot, it was very original and should of been much better

it's a horror movie, the acting is almost always poor.. lol

Terrible terrible movie

If you've got Netflix and haven't watched breaking bad or dexter you need bumming with telephone pole
I'm addicted to Dexter! Love that guy.
I can go sci-fi any of the Matrix series

Or go guy flick like FMJ (Full Metal Jacket)

Or funny ANYTHING by Mel Brooks

:devil:

Hunger Games...
Dune? Gives us plenty if time :). FMJ is good too.

young frankenstein?

Terrible terrible movie

Breaking Bad is so damn good. If anyone hasn't seen it, check it out. But remember to watch it in order from the first episode of season one.

Breaking Bad is so damn good. If anyone hasn't seen it, check it out. But remember to watch it in order from the first episode of season one.

Yes, breaking bad, without any knowledge of the series is potentially the greatest thing ever on TV!

I love it

Back