Nerdy BBW's

tumblr_mdhsurBxPF1qdq0k5o1_500.jpg

WOW!!!

Your breasts are beautiful and amazing. What a lovely smile

Velma

I think thicker woman that dress up like Velma from scooby doo make the ultimate nerdy BBW! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
Not a nerdy picture... but I am a nerdy person...

first time posting, really nervous, really shy... can't believe I'm doing this... probs going to have a panic attack as soon as I push submit

Attachments

• Photo on 10-13-16 at 5.13 PM.jpg
    Photo on 10-13-16 at 5.13 PM.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo on 10-13-16 at 5.11 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 10-13-16 at 5.11 PM #2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
first time posting, really nervous, really shy... can't believe I'm doing this... probs going to have a panic attack as soon as I push submit

You did a great job, Anttriby...and you're very lovely! Be oh-so-proud of your lush, beautiful and very feminine body! And, if you can, please show more of that pretty face! 😊

Being completely honest with you, I actually envy you! I have dreamed of being a woman much of my life and, if I could be a woman, I would choose to look just like you!!! Like I said...lush & lovely...a delightful young woman! 💓

Glori. 💋

OMG ! You have no need to worry hunny you are Absofreakinloutely Gorgeous! Just WOW! Whatstunning pictures what a great way to start my Friday

Thank you
Much luv from another Big n Curvy girl

OMG, I think I'm in love! Pixel-perfect!! You DO know you're stunning, right??!! :rose::kiss:

Back