Nerdy BBW's

2cc63a96ddcd02c1c15854169e85145d8e1d797a.jpg
Have to find those Dragon balls.

It never crossed my mind as a kid watching the show, but as an adult, Velma is so fucking hot!
I'm older and was a teen when Velma came on the scene, she was always the hot/smart one that got me going. Could never understand why Shaggy didn't try to tap that. Too stoned, I guess.

Daphne was always 'meh', basically a beard for Fred. (With that ascot he always wore, Fred had to be bi if not a total queen.)

I'm older and was a teen when Velma came on the scene, she was always the hot/smart one that got me going. Could never understand why Shaggy didn't try to tap that. Too stoned, I guess.

Daphne was always 'meh', basically a beard for Fred. (With that ascot he always wore, Fred had to be bi if not a total queen.)
I think something about Daphne always getting in peril excited me in some way. But after getting to know a few “Velma” types I’ve found them to be extremely sexy.

Speaking of Daphne, there's not much in the way of big women cosplaying as her. Velma has won the popularity contest, but I found one, might be more out there but I'm not going to actively look for them.

1afae7e8e6cfa196799dddd62f7aa3ca8b34b0de.jpg
All hail @LadyJS , always out there for us! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Back