Nerdy BBW's

I think cosplaying as Velma counts as being nerdy.

4fa59e3eaa6d45f4ff76f0538744e73be87fb412.gifv

Really? I've posted numerous Velma pics in the past and I don't recall them going over too well. Maybe it was just timing, I don't see. I'll see how these do as to whether or not I'll post more in the future.
Velma is a persona that I would rather see erotic drawings and illustrations of as opposed to cosplay.
I don't seem to have any rhyme or reason to such things, as there are other cartoons that I don't mind seeing cosplay of.

Really? I've posted numerous Velma pics in the past and I don't recall them going over too well. Maybe it was just timing, I don't see. I'll see how these do as to whether or not I'll post more in the future.
I'm another who always enjoys seeing a Velma costume.

I've always had a thing for Velma, don't know why. She's just sort of nerdy and confident, with curves in all the right places, and a kind of understated sexiness that really gets to me 😎.

Back