Nerdy BBW's

I'll go ahead and introduce myself properly. Hello gentlemen and lovely ladies of the nerdy bbw thread. :) My nerdiness is way off the charts and definitely over 9000, and I have huge boobs and an ass to match it. ;) I love meeting other nerds, especially Linux or other types of open source nerds. :)

I'll go ahead and introduce myself properly. Hello gentlemen and lovely ladies of the nerdy bbw thread. :) My nerdiness is way off the charts and definitely over 9000, and I have huge boobs and an ass to match it. ;) I love meeting other nerds, especially Linux or other types of open source nerds. :)

Welcome, have a seat and stay a while... :kiss:

just the way I like my nerdy girls huge boobs and big ass perfect for cuddling

You look fantastic. :kiss:

What's your fave distro?

Back