New erotica writer

Thank you Sonia,

That's important to me too, making it believable. I'm working on another one at the moment, so I will definitely take your comments on board.

Erotica is fun to write, and its fun learning too!

CathyRose

Cathy, you are quite a good writer. I just got through reading both of your stories and each of them made me cumm really hard. I cleaned all the jism off myself and came right back here to type this. Please write more!! My cock needs women like you!

Wow!

I just read "Ruby's Interview" and gave it a five, excellent writing and quite exciting! I really liked the device of framing a story within a story. The only thing that struck me was that it almost sounded like Ruby was relating a dream or a fantasy, which might be a bit easier to swallow otherwise (unless she was auditioning for the sex industry!) But that's no knock against it, I'll definitely read your others too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have been busy recently with work and other things, so haven't had as much time for writing as I'd like :(

BUT - I am working on another Ruby and Sarah one - they are such fun to write :)

It is SO motivating to know that people enjoy reading them.

CathyRose

I'm fairly new to the site, but I have written alot of stories, due to lack of a social life. My first was "My Stay In Hollywood" with Alicia Silverstone. I admit, it sucks, but I'm not always thinking clearly when I write. Plus, I was never really good in school. Lately I've been reading stories that have gotten better results, then write a story. I hope it works.

well done CathyRose

good story, well written.

will look forward to reading the second one soon.

keep up the good work.

Nasty - I haven't read your stories, but I think it might be an idea if you start a thread, something akin to this one, for feedback. As you can see, the response is very encouraging.

Have you looked through the writers resources here on Lit? I have found them to be extremely helpful - also, there are some volunteer editors as well - if you look through their profiles, you may well find someone with similar interests.

Good luck with the writing...

And Batter :) Thank you for the encouragement - I am working on another one at the moment, really, I have just been soooooooooooooooooo busy :( (you know, that thing called 'real life')

Thank you everyone,

CathyRose

"Social Life." What's that-LOL. I don't have a very good one.

Back