New faces, come say hello....

I'm also a Lit antique and it is nice to know something about those who post here. So, I thought this should be one of the recently closed threads that should continue.

From the original thread, started by RisiaSkye...
I'm noticing a lot of new posters around these parts, and it's getting difficult to keep up. We've been a small and kinda insular little community for so long, it is both thrilling and a little overwhelming to realize that we have so many people joining us with their own questions, experiences, and ideas.

So, on behalf of antiques like me, I ask for a favor:
Please, stop in and introduce yourself. Give us a chance to see you, get to know a bit about you, and we'll likely be more readily able to answer your questions or join a conversation with you. Let us know that you aren't a troll, and you'll jump way up the priority list all in one shot. At least, for me.

Welcome, new faces!

Now, who's next?
Hey I'm Claire. I'm not a troll!! Nice to meet you all and I'm very happy to have found this forum. I'm 19 years old and from North Carolina. I'm completely straight. I'm a major in psychology right now and hope to be a therapist or counselor of some sort. I'm pretty new to lit and have been reading some BDSM related stories.
I'm pretty new to BDSM since I am quite young but I've fantasized enough about it and am very willing to explore some more and experience new things. I got into BDSM by my ex boyfriend in senior year of high school who was very into things like bondage, dominance, and discipline like spanking, slapping, choking etc which is how I got I realized I enjoyed being a submissive and being treated that way. It was all very consensual of course and he made sure I knew that he respected me even if he acted like he didn't during the "bedroom". There a few many kinks I'd love to try out in real life but am too shy to ask for. I have a very innocent-like reputation. I'm also into older guys.

Hi everyone. I just found my way here today and am still trying to find my way around. But thought I’d do the courteous thing and say hello first.
Hello there!

Welcome to the boards. There’s plenty to see around these parts.

Apologies for sounding like a tourist guide. Take a map!

Hi everyone. I just found my way here today and am still trying to find my way around. But thought I’d do the courteous thing and say hello first.

Be sweetly polite as you find
Your courtesy helps to unwind
The gentlemen here,
Who love a new rear
To spank when they may be inclined...

Méli :cathappy:

(m=eaSaaTbWx)(mh=aauaoo7hhJm4frkG)5.jpg

hi, i'm yandere.

i just started posting in the forums not too long ago! i am definitely not a troll, although sometimes i find trolls are more sincere posters than your average forum member. they're also a good reminder not to take things too seriously.

i'm 29 and i like talking about all sorts of things. sometimes i ask questions about fetishes that might seem weird or rude but i'm always asking out of genuine curiosity.

:)
Hello everyone,
Im here because i search for submissive women, im 20 years Old and muscular. I speak english, german and russian. Im New to this so wie Can learn from each other.

Back