new here

Welcome newbies, don't be (too) afraid of us oldies here, we don't bite, unless that's the kind of shit you like.

We really aren't as mean as some make us out to be. As SK pointed out, when you feel like you belong, then you are no longer a newbie, you're part of the proverbial family.

lobito

Yes my AV is me too. Don't I look great in my jet. If you zoom in real close you can see my head :D

hello all

I am pretty new here myself. Even though I dont get a whole lot of replies to my posts yet, I already feel as if I am getting to know many of the people in this community. This is a great place, and I am glad I found it!

Storm

Beware The wabbits bite!

Some of us do bite...and are also mean...

We call them trolls....and if you are real popular you can get one too! Then you will know you are "in"....

Me, I know when I am in....

Yep, any minute now they will be opening the door and invitin this rabbit in...

Any minute...heh...musta lost the key, they will find it. Just wait and see. They won't leave ole Thumper out..

Nope...they love me, they really do...

Guys...hey..guys?

Thumper - okay, my tongue is now on the keyboard from staring at you! (yes, newbies, that av is Thumper in all his wonderful glory!)

And, lobito, what gives? I LOVED that other AV, was starting to have wonderful fantasies about it - and now you've made him disappear!?!?

:D

SexyChele said:

And, lobito, what gives? I LOVED that other AV, was starting to have wonderful fantasies about it - and now you've made him disappear!?!?

:D

He's still here on my hard drive, even in the original larger version, if ya ever want me to send him to you. I was in a playful mood, and decided to go back to a real pic of me being silly, while I was in the middle of a night alone, with my buddy Jose Cuervo.

Newbi

Hi everyone

I m new in here but liking it already. This is the fantasy world I like to live in!! So contact me if you have the time.

Hi Helana, Fairly new here too....Looking for friends. Let me know if you want to chat sometime! Tried to e-mail you but couldn't get through.

Another newbie here. I've visisted the site before but never checked into the forum. It's readily apparent that I've missed out on alot. There is just some fascinating discussions going on, though sometimes you have to wade through some crap to get to them.
I'm not so sure about the pics though. Posting anything involving any part of me just doesn't seem right. There might be some interest in seeing a red-head if it's a female, but us red-headed guys just seem to be out of luck.

Twisty Elf

Hi Ladies and Gents

I also joined few days ago and I find Lit extremely interesting.

The minus point is that the presence of europeans (non-UK) and asian members is very marginal! I hope that new members will be more geographically diversified.

Re: Ditto

Camille said:
We should start a newbi club. Of course how long do you stay a newbi?

Camille, would that be until we lose the "virgin" status?

6152722.jpg

Stv

temporary virgin

what a wonderful thing if we could all revel in and then lose our virginity together!

homina homina

Back