New Writer ATTACKED!!! Please advise...

Why

NorthwestRain said:
Hey, (Mathgirl) why is it girls never send photos of their 'genetalitia'. Just once, I would love to see a dirty pic of something I helped make wet.
Come on girls, guys do it! (apparently):D

I think it's because a). there's not much to show, and b). they have better sense.

Of course that's just my opinion, but we all know I'm right.

M.G.Diane

Re:Mathgirl

HA! Sounds like a great topic for discussion. Perhaps a new thread is on the horizon...

:kiss: ~Creme:kiss:

p.o.s.?

if i receive any feedback i'll tell you whether or not that sort is common, lol. in all truth i did expect that sort of feedback but so far i haven't had anyone send me any feedback whatsoever except in a little post i made a while back and even then not much, lol. in general just ignore the ones like that, usually they're just mad or jealous. i'm not saying ignore all bad reviews. just use your best judgement. hope to see more stories from you.

Sir Winston

NorthwestRain said:
Hey, (Mathgirl) why is it girls never send photos of their 'genetalitia'. ):D

I guess it's like Churchill said, "A misery wrapped in an enema."

I Liked your story cremebrulee.... What 19 yr old boy wouldn't love a tutor like you :).

Hey mate

Hey cremebrulee don't let it get to you buddy, the arsehole who flamed you like that probably has problems writing his / her name, no self respecting author with half a brain sends such child like hate mail, it's from no one who matters, forget it.

pops.............:confused:

THANK YOU

I am still learning so much. I will not take it so seriously.
I have learned what a power trip it can be just saying "OH YEAH?" and hitting the delete button ~HARD.
LOL

~Creme:p

Education

cremebrulee said:
I am still learning so much. I will not take it so seriously.
I have learned what a power trip it can be just saying "OH YEAH?" and hitting the delete button ~HARD.
LOL

~Creme:p

Sometimes a well written criticism can be very helpful. I've learned that, just because a feedback isn't complimentary, doesn't mean it should necessarily be ignored. That last sentence, for instance, could use some sharp criticism.

Diane and Biblioplegic

n reply to MATHGIRL

I was referring to the comment that someone graced me with that said,"Greatfully Tutored is a steaming pile of dogshit".
I am open to any and ALL costructve criticism, negative or poitive.
As far as my last post, I am not trying to win any awards, it's just writing the way it comes to me. Didn't think I had to be so concerned about grammar, etc. in a post.
Sorry if I offended you.

~Creme Brulee

Wheeeeeee

cremebrulee said:
I was referring to the comment that someone graced me with that said,"Greatfully Tutored is a steaming pile of dogshit".
I am open to any and ALL costructve criticism, negative or poitive.
As far as my last post, I am not trying to win any awards, it's just writing the way it comes to me. Didn't think I had to be so concerned about grammar, etc. in a post.
Sorry if I offended you.

~Creme Brulee

I was refering to the sentence in MY last post, nothing you wrote. It's very easy to be misunderstoon when you communicate by writing.

You're right, "Steaming pile of dog shit" is, criticism-wise, somewhat less than helpful.

Diane the Nonspecific

Back