New York Area Directory...

I am from Central NY, about an hour from Syracuse......5'1, curly brown hair.....sweet, petite and fun to eat! lol

MissMarie said:
I am from Central NY, about an hour from Syracuse......5'1, curly brown hair.....sweet, petite and fun to eat! lol

Welcome, I am your host Howard Roark and welcome once again to Literotica Island, he, he! Seriously, nice to see there are more and more NY's surfacing.

hello

Hi there, I'm all those things too. I live in SW Ohio. 5'11" 150 with a full head of brown hair and brown eyes.

Re: hello

ed45 said:
Hi there, I'm all those things too. I live in SW Ohio. 5'11" 150 with a full head of brown hair and brown eyes.

All of???

Let keep it going.... guys & gals

I believe there is lots of interesting people in the New York area.....

Gentluvin:cool:

hello from Central New York, about an Hour west of Syracuse:)

39 yo Professional, would love to exchange ideas, take a linguistic walk through wine country, discussing anything from descartes logic and the flaws thereof to just sharing somthing that happened in the day that made you laugh or or cry or anything inbetween.

Re: Let keep it going.... guys & gals

Gentluvin said:
I believe there is lots of interesting people in the New York area.....

Gentluvin:cool:

and I believe you might be right Gentluvin ;) *wink*

the heat

The baromater rises like in a fury and the city is ablaze with a thick haze of heat and that radiates and shimmers. Black asphat as the city appears to bend into a moltan state. Pressed bodies like coiled radiators humming and churning in the distance from the source. Thin films of sweat collecting and lubricating into the pores as heat spears into the funnel of igniting flames and the coolness of the air caressing the plates that rise and fall, meshing and meeting as one...

Yes, Toga, it's quite hot and interesting here...

Re: *steaming*

Toga said:
HOT Gentluvin? sounds like a melt down's brewing ?!! ;)

Actually, it finally rained and the pelting of the drops were like kisses moistening the pores. The coolness of water is like a refreshing embrace and you just want to have your lover backed up against the wall and fucking like animals with the rawness of nature. The feeling of wet clothes and hot, warm kisses against the back drop of the cloudy sky and wet hands roaming over and within each other. The crackle of lightning as you both cum in a thunderous wave and the igniting of passions unbound...

I'm moving East hah!

Forget these CA dudes---I'm heading to NYC to meet my man!! haha...you guys know how to "advertise!" : )

I'm living in the wrong state hah!

Jgirl...PS--cum visit me in CA if the NY ladies aren't biting rrrrhhhh!!

Hi LA LA man : )

Ah you know I'll always have a place in my horny heart for you...well then tease and please me Lustful : )

CA.... Hmmm

CA girl are nice... but NY Ladies are better...

They can be as Hot as a flamming spicy pepper .... then as cold as an iceburg.....Hmmmm.... :confused:

Gentluvin

residing in the mountain place of the state....

36 year old half black half cherokee man: 5/9 165 pounds well toned -
leaving near the mountains about an one hour south of beautiful
montreal................

it is spacious and beautiful in northern upstate new york - i enjoy the
beauty of the region and most of all i enjoy the beauty of articulate and
erotic women who have the imagination and the humour to enjoy enjoy
and to enjoy what it means to be alive and sensual and aroused...........

great list you have started gentlluvin.............

.g

New York

Well... I guess we cool down a bit here...... Phew... It was hell last week.....

Gentluvin...

HEE HEE HEE:cool:

watch what you say about Calif women!

Baby, have you ever had a Calif. woman in your bed? I could rock your world and give those NY ladies a run for their money!! : )

wink wink ; )
J-girl

Re: CA.... Hmmm

.... then as cold as an iceburg.....Hmmmm....

Hmmmm , now that doesn't sound very nice.

*warm hugs*

Back