Newbie author here

Re: Woo woo woo

Bite your tounge, girl. There can NEVER be too much shag written.

/Ice - slowly contributing

Isn't anybody going to give Amante a three page lecture about appropriate* places to post when asking for feedback? Is no one going to hurl abuse for her indiscretion? No rudeness? No bile?No? Well, me neither.

Gauche

*Story Feedback Forum

Love the beanie cap Gauche!

Ok, Gauche, my bad. I interpreted this to be a request for help from a literary techincal aspect... ooops... And I put together a learned discertation on comas and periods and even quotations and the like. I lost my mind for a moment and thought I was in the SDC. Sorry, won't happen again. But we should welcome Immortale anyway being the benevolent crowd that we are.

JJ1 the contrite.

Re: Love the beanie cap Gauche!

Just_John1 said:
Ok, Gauche, my bad. I interpreted this to be a request for help from a literary techincal aspect... ooops... And I put together a learned discertation on comas and periods and even quotations and the like. I lost my mind for a moment and thought I was in the SDC. Sorry, won't happen again. But we should welcome Immortale anyway being the benevolent crowd that we are.

JJ1 the contrite.

Doesn't bother me Just.

And it's a bobble hat not a chuffing beanie. It's knitted and there is no propellor(sp).

Gauche

Eyup, Gauche. Two irascible posts and still no plainspoke welcome to the Irish lass. Not like you really.

Purr

Tatelou said:
Hi Amante, you seem like a person with many great qualities. Well, you're a fellow horror fan for starters, so that can't be bad. :D

I can't wait to read your vamp piece, even if it isn't that horrific. Keep at it and write a real shocker one day. I've also got a vamp story in the pipelines, which is horror. Lots of cruelty to a group of men in that one, but shhhh, I don't want to scare this lot. ;)

Lou :kiss:

Looking forward to reading your vamp piece Lou, is it a lady vamp who is being cruel or a group of vamps?

ImmortaleAmante said:
Looking forward to reading your vamp piece Lou, is it a lady vamp who is being cruel or a group of vamps?

It's about a very dominant lady vamp, with her minions running around doing the hard work.

Lou

gauchecritic said:
Isn't anybody going to give Amante a three page lecture about appropriate* places to post when asking for feedback? Is no one going to hurl abuse for her indiscretion? No rudeness? No bile?No? Well, me neither.

Gauche

*Story Feedback Forum

Well you are right, now i am finding my way around the story threads a bit more i realise that this was not the place to ask for feedback, so consider this thread as an introduction instead and a place to chat, should you wish to:)

ImmortaleAmante said:
Well you are right, now i am finding my way around the story threads a bit more i realise that this was not the place to ask for feedback, so consider this thread as an introduction instead and a place to chat, should you wish to:)

In the light of this change of thread:

Eyup Amante. How's it going? Welcome to the zoo. Lots and lots of really nice people here who will chat and give all encouragement and Help (in the right place) and also some people to steer clear of too.

Gauche:rose:

Is the pate getting a little cold there, Gauche, or is there some other significance to your cap being green?

-FF (Immortale, we only pick on the ones we love - don't worry, your turn will come (somehow I get a shiver at that image, a person being turned slowly over the fires of passion, just to make them...))

ps. I don't often get doubly parenthetical, just parenthetically dubbelled.

ffreak said:
Is the pate getting a little cold there, Gauche, or is there some other significance to your cap being green?

-FF

My Aunty Loulou told me to wear it.

Gauche

Well by all means, then, never turn down advise from such a beautiful font of wisdom and care.

-FF (not to mention a source of inspiration)

ps. ever notice that when a person says 'not to mention', they do anyway?

Tatelou said:
It's about a very dominant lady vamp, with her minions running around doing the hard work.

Lou

<EWG> now that is right up my street, being a Mistress lol really really looking forward to reading it now.

Amante:rose:

ffreak said:

-FF (not to mention a source of inspiration)

ps. ever notice that when a person says 'not to mention', they do anyway?

That goes without saying:D

Back