Nipple play methods

Since reading about the vapour rub idea on here I use it often in my DIY sessions rather than clamps, less distracting from what my hands are doing and it does burn ever so nicely, run it through with the rings, I use a cotton tip so I dont have my fingers covered when they go..... well you get the idea.
I loved getting mine pierced, would do it again, and have oft considered getting 2 vertical bars as well.

SkylineBlue said:
I let fear stop me from ejaculating. But g-spot orgasms are wonderful. It's been a long while since I've had one.

How does fear stop you from ejaculating?
I mean do you feel it coming and stop or are you so afraid that you do not even have the urge?

Just my inquisitive mind, I am just a man and we men know nothing.

Francisco.

catalina_francisco said:
I mean do you feel it coming and stop or are you so afraid that you do not even have the urge?

Francisco.

I don't know about Skyline, but I myself hardly ever allow an orgasm to happen because I am afraid I am going to "wet" myself. I recently found some stuff on female ejaculation, and perhaps that is the thing with me, but I would say that I doubt I have had a real orgasm since I was about 13 and scared myself to death when I thought I had urinated on my bed.

catalina_francisco said:

Francisco.

I'd be more than happy to explain... it happened like this...

I had of course read about female ejaculation but had never had such an experience. But, remember, in the heat of things, things you read months ago don't spring to mind immediately.

Well, I had a play partner this past summer - friend of mine. And he and I experimented with our dominant and submissive sides respectively. During one play session, in which I wore cuffs and a collar, the cuffs clipped to a D ring in the collar, I was on my knees, face pressed against the bed. My ass was in the air. And he had a plug and a dildo. He'd lubed me up and was playing, fucking me with both, moving between them, pushing one deep inside and fucking me with the other, sometimes stroking my clit. Taking his time to build me up. And then he just turned the vibrator (in my pussy) on as he fucked my ass with the plug with one hand, rubbed my clit with the other.

Suddenly I began to feel like I was going to pee. I started to freak. I ignored it, thinkin I could control it. But then suddenly remembered ejactulation and the fear became so bad, I used the safeword. I let my fear of ejaculation over-ride whatever pleasure I might have derived from it. I haven't come close since. But maybe if I find a dominant, or just a kinky boyfriend, I will ejaculate.

SkylineBlue said:

Suddenly I began to feel like I was going to pee. I started to freak. I ignored it, thinkin I could control it. But then suddenly remembered ejactulation and the fear became so bad, I used the safeword. I let my fear of ejaculation over-ride whatever pleasure I might have derived from it. I haven't come close since. But maybe if I find a dominant, or just a kinky boyfriend, I will ejaculate.

Maybe you don't have anything to worry about and are denying yourself for nothing. It is not uncommon to have that sensation if you are rubbed repeatedly over the urethral opening which happens often when receiving the stimulation you described. It is also impacted on if you have pressure from anything in your pussy, especially if vibrating. Perhaps you need some experimentation at home to ease your mind. Have fun.

Catalina :rose:

catalina_francisco said:
Maybe you don't have anything to worry about and are denying yourself for nothing. It is not uncommon to have that sensation if you are rubbed repeatedly over the urethral opening which happens often when receiving the stimulation you described. It is also impacted on if you have pressure from anything in your pussy, especially if vibrating. Perhaps you need some experimentation at home to ease your mind. Have fun.

Catalina :rose:

Right, which is what I had read on it. But I was still getting used to being played with anally - entirely new experience for me at that time. And the idea of coming from anal was still a little amazing to me. So when that sensation came - I freaked. I was worried it would smell, that it would be just all over the place - i've read it can be a lot of fluid. And I was worried it would be gross. Still am I guess.

For me if my partners ejeculates which is rare it is a big ego booster, IMO most men will feel the same.

It is a shame that fear plays such big role in sexual relationships.

Thanks SkylineBlue & niteshade for sharing.

Francisco.

Don't worry about the wetness.
The first time I had sex with my now bf, I "flooded" during orgasm and he thought I peed on him. I assured him I didn't pee on him it was just my orgasm . Then he said it would be ok if you did.
hmmmmm.
kinky boy -I think I'll keep you around

He is very experienced,but no one has done that with him before.

Don't worry about the wetness.
The first time I had sex with my now bf, I "flooded" during orgasm and he thought I peed on him. I assured him I didn't pee on him it was just my orgasm . Then he said it would be ok if you did.
hmmmmm.
kinky boy -I think I'll keep you around

He is very experienced,but no one has done that with him before.

catalina_francisco said:
For me if my partners ejeculates which is rare it is a big ego booster, IMO most men will feel the same.

It is a shame that fear plays such big role in sexual relationships.

Thanks SkylineBlue & niteshade for sharing.

Francisco.

Anytime ;)

It isn't always a shame... fear has made for some very touching moments and very intense bonding when that fear is over come. I remember the first time I was held naked... that was amazing. I didn't cry, but I shook like a leaf and probably was on the verge of hyperventilating.

It just seems sooooo messy... not that sexy is bad when messy but ejaculation makes it seem like it would be wet to the point of - grossness? I think that I'm curious enough and stubborn enough to overcome the fear the next time some stimulates me to the point of that again.

back to the subject!

anyone else have any nipple play experiences/ideas to share?

Oh and can someone explain why its such a turn on to see a girl lick her own nipple?

Apparently in early druidic societies women who could lick their own nipple were prized as messengers of Dwarthene the goddess of circularity.

Re: back to the subject!

SkylineBlue said:

1. Alternating ice and hot liquids in your mouth as you lick his nipples.

2. Try using tooth floss tied around each nipple with clamps applied next.

3. Tying the nipples to his collar and then down to his cock can also be amusing.

4. You can buy cupping sets, which are much more expensive than snake bite kits but come in many sizes. You can find vacuum and fire cupping sets.

5. Light (or heavy) slapping with small leather or plastic toys might also be enjoyable for him.

Enjoy
:D :heart:

except i'm not domme wishing to play with my lil subbie... i'm a female sub lol that just wants a fwe devious ideas to add to my repartee.

Squirting ETC

skylineblue, please do NOT hesitate to learn to ejaculate, as a very longtime real life Master it is very satisfying to bring my girl to such a point of extasy, she has squirted in my face and mouth many times. It was NOT dirty or unpleasent, on the contrary. However she is usually a bit incoherant for a few minutes as she basks in her pleasure. She also loves a bit of anal play at times, I do watch for signs that her desire is "there" as she will seldom ask for it straight forward. She is a bit shy, lol. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have, feel free to PM me.

The rubber bands used to enhance the effects of orthodontic braces are quite useful.

-B

Re: back to the subject!

SkylineBlue said:

Oh and can someone explain why its such a turn on to see a girl lick her own nipple?

VEry sexy, watching a lady play with herself. Plus I think guys could lick their cocks! and watching a lady lick her nipples must somehow remind them of that subconciously

Back