Nipple play tip - suction

My only thought about this,which I have not had done to me cause well...

anyway,my nipples are already uh puffy.

Would this make them much bigger?

They would only tend to get bigger if you keep doing it on a regular basis. Probably about 2-3 times aweek.

Willowpuss, do/did you notice any difference in sensitivity? Right after, or even the next day?

Re: I have nipples!

WillowPuss said:
Once we got the little (insert favourite swear word/adjective)'s to stay on, they worked wonderfully.

We left them on for about, ohhhhhh, 40 minutes or so ... and then I had nipples! Wonderfully proud nipples that stood out!

This morning they are a little more prominent than they usually are ... so we are hoping, with continued use that we might train my nipples to become a tille more prominent always.

Then ... maybe, I will be able to take the clamps we bought months ago!

LMAO - WillowPuss, this post almost had me spitting coffee all over my computer. My gf has large breasts but her nipples have become noticeably bigger and harder since we began nipple training. She had never used clamps, nor been spanked on her nipples with a crop before. Now, they are hard most of the time and are actually longer.

Just wait until I introduce her to nipple suction ;)

Maybe this is the start of a new toast to femsubs everywhere

"May your nipples harden and elongate with each passing day!"

Cheers,
Zip

Re: Re: I have nipples!

zipman7 said:

Maybe this is the start of a new toast to femsubs everywhere

"May your nipples harden and elongate with each passing day!"

Cheers,
Zip

Amen to that!! :D

Perse :catroar:

Hmmmm

Wallymart isn't too far away...might have to take a run over there to try this out. I've used clothes pins before but they didn't my nipples any longer but did make them more sensitive. Perhaps the snake bit kit idea will do both. I might take some pictures if it does...hmmmm

I have this friend at Lit who is a wine salesman. He tells me about this device you can use to recork wine bottles using suction - I have one but I forget what it is called - anyway he uses that. Maybe I can twist his arm and get him to post here . . .

Back