No Images Necessary

Here is a role play that we did....

He enters the Villa through the front door. He removes his shoes and socks and leaves them by the door before proceeding to the bar. He takes a seat at the bar and is greeted with a cold beverage by her. She is dressed in strappy heels, a thong and a white button up shirt (men's). Her hair is wet and curly and she smells fresh and wonderful.

He enjoys her beer and smoke as she massages his shoulders from behind. She removes his shirt as it appears they have the Villa all to themselves. She kisses the back of his neck as she caresses him. She lick his nipples and dances her tongue over them. She notices a definite rise in his groin area and she begins to arouse him. She brushes over his erection though his pants and is pleased that she obviously has his attention.

She leads him to the master bath where she starts his shower and finishes undressing him. Once he is naked she teases his cock ever so slightly. She slides her tongue over the shaft making him wonder what she has in store for him.

She leaves him to his shower as she prepares for the rest of the adventure. After his shower she returns with a blindfold and handcuffs. She cuffs his hands behind his back. She blindfolds him and leads him to the master's chambers bed. She helps him up and on his back. The sweet aroma of the candles set up a sensuous environment. She teases him as he lies helpless. She slides a cock ring onto his cock and works it down to the base. She removes the shirt and thong and climbs up onto the bed.

She straddles his head and teases him with her pussy. She lowers just enough for him to taste her nectar. She rises up and teases him as he lunges for more. She turns on her rabbit still straddling his face and massages her clitoris. He can hear the buzzing, the wetness and her breathing. He wants to see so bad but he has to imagine what this scene must look like. She can see herself in the mirror to the left of the bed. She continues masturbating ever so close to his face. He can feel her tensing up and breathing harder. She is so close he can feel the vibration of the Rabbit on his cheeks.

She cascades over the edge into a throwing orgasm and moans above him. He wants to see so badly but can only lie there helpless and listen. She continues to buck and pant into a second orgasm as he lies helpless. His cock is throbbing imagining the sexy scene. She pushes the nubbles of the Rabbit into his mouth to let him taste her nectar again. She dips her fingers in her wet pussy and then shoves them in his mouth. He sucks them clean enjoying her taste.

She slides down his body and impales herself on his throbbing cock. Still blindfolded and cuffed , he imagines her breast bouncing as she pumps up and down. Her pussy is dripping wet from the recent orgasms. She fucks him slow and deliberate as she is not ready to let him cum just yet. She talks dirty to him as she fucks him. He can feel her kitten creaming on his shaft. She teases his mouth with her breast and nipples. She teases his nipples as she rides him. He bucks his hips to meet her thrusts.

She slides off of him and wipes his cock clean with a warm wash cloth. She slips a pillow under his lower back. She positions herself between his legs and applies coconut oil around his opening.

She oils up his Aneros massager. She teases the opening with the head of the massager. Pushing ever so slightly it begins to penetrate him. He moans in anticipation and relaxes to accept it. She pushes harder until the device slips into place, firmly seated inside him.

She takes his cock into her sweet mouth and massages him with the tongue. He works the device in him as she sucks his cock. She strokes him as she sucks him. Remember he still can't see or do anything to stop her. He begins to growl and buck as she coated his cock with coconut oil and jacks him off. The Progasm starts to auto fuck him. She talks dirty to him and coaxes him along. He is now getting dry orgasms on the inside and she continues to stroke him in long firm strokes.

He can feel his cum rising up in his shaft. He starts to buck and moan as he almost can't stand it. He feels the shaft get hot and knows the inevitable is about to happen. He get that familiar feeling as it spurts over the crown. He would normally stop her at this point but he can't as he is cuffed. She continues stroking him through the ejaculation as he writhes in ecstasy. He bucks into air and growls with pleasure. His cum covers her hands as she slows to a stop. He is panting and spent from the powerful orgasm.

She lays her naked body on top of his and allows him to come down before she releases him. They kiss each other and bask in the erotic sensations. She pushes up the blindfold and ask if he would like to make another appointment. He smiles and says "absolutely". She cleans his cock with the warm wash cloth and tells him she will check her schedule. She helps him up on his knees still blindfolded, cuffed and the device still inserted. She leaves the room momentarily. He senses her return and he feels her tongues licking his nipple. She whispers in his ear that her schedule is free the rest of the evening and she wouldn't mind another ride if he was up to it. a devilish smile crosses his face and he licks his lips...
Yes please

All right, we're starting this adventure over.

We are in the middle of the desert at a small gas station: out of gas, out of money. Just two scantily dressed, helpless, gorgeous women in the middle of nowhere with no cell phone reception. There is an attendant working inside the station, and 2 motorcycles parked just outside the sliding glass door.

With no other options, we head into the gas station where we are greeted by a rush of chilled air blasting from the overhead a/c unit. We look at each other and giggle when we see that both yours and my nipples are now completely hard and poking through our tiny bikini tops. I playfully reach out and tweak one of your nipples, making you gasp in surprise. Then your eyes grow darker than the ever present dark chocolate hue. I can tell the wheels in your mind are now spinning. Before you are able to retaliate, a deep voice cuts in from behind me,

"Excuse me ladies, do you need help with anything? You don't look like you two are from around here."

We look at each other and do a mental eyeroll- never heard that line before :rolleyes: But then I watch as your eyes scan the tall individual standing behind me. You bite your lower lip, and shift your weight to one leg, sticking your ass and tits out in the process. I know that look... we are about to have some fun. :devil:
Love your descriptive words and phrases compared to what I have seen read or heard from the site,,,,, your writing is.........👍😻💋💦☔🍆🔥🍒❤️💪🌹💐🌹💐🌹🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁 Good job keep up the good work

Ropes, chains, scarves and twine
Can be used to create binds
Arms and legs are locked in place
A satin scarf covers my face

Anyone can tie a knot
But only Daddy gets this shot
He places the knots strategically
To ensure my need is stoked repeatedly

Wiggle, wiggle, no resistance
Despite my efforts of persistence
You smile as I test the tension
Riveted by my reddening complexion

White skin blushing under hard black lines
A perfect image to hold in time.
I hear you breathing and shifting around
A camera click, and a clatter to the ground.

The noise startles me from deprivation
Amplifying the anticipation
You hold my thighs to calm my quake
Gently pressing in fingertips to rake

Red lines color my porcelain skin
I moan for more, please do it again
But I am denied this simple request
Which only leads to further protest

I trust you Daddy, I know you care
My limbs relax, I feel your stare
Letting my mind go, ready to play
I’m your good girl, and I’ll obey

Something soft, and light caresses
My toes, my thighs, my mons, my essence
No noise, baby girl, try to stay quiet
Yes Daddy, I whisper, compliant

Tickle, poke, rub, and flick
I tremble, you take another pic
What is evoking this intense pleasure?
With each stroke my pussy is wetter.

It feels like Daddy’s thick, strong tongue
But also coarse as it swirls around
My juices drip and begin to collect
Entrance to asshole, a slippery connect

Breath is shallow and quickening
Daddy doesn’t slow his flicking
I promised I wouldn’t make a sound
But this pleasure is so profound

Sensing that I can’t hold back
It drops away and I feel a smack!
My swollen lips sting from Daddys big palm
And gush warm juices before I calm

Quiet your mind until your ready, he requests
My breathing settles, I acquiesce
Nowhere to go, no way to resist
Ready again, and the flicking persists

My shoulders and jaw relaxed as possible
Daddy's pleasure is unstoppable
Thighs tremble at their own accord
Trusting the experience, feeling adored

Not yet baby, you sense my need growing
Trying to hang on… but I feel like exploding
The slippery, coarse fibers drag their way to my chest
Swirling each nipple before gliding back to its quest

Flick, flick, swirl, my clit throbs to release
The strength of these binds seems to increase
I’ve reached the brink of no return
As this torturing pleasure works its pattern

I can’t hold back, Daddy! I exclaim
But you know I can go longer with this game.
Not yet baby girl, I know you can do it
I whimper and pout as you press on my clit

Burning and churning, my insides on fire
Tormented with incredible desire
The flicking and swirling sends me into quiet frenzy
You soften your touch to the weight of a penny

Sweating, panting, and quivering for release
I feel my juices leak to the sheets
I think you’re ready baby girl, you finally exclaim
My heart flutters when you say my pet name

Cum for me now, baby girl, get your release
The bristles swirl my clit, then dips through my crease
Back to my bud at a feverish beat
I feel the eruption from my heart through my feet

Eyes rolling back, a total state of bliss
You watch unblinking, nothing to be missed
I shake, I shout, then everything is serene
Experiencing every sensation in between

My breath slows, and limbs are lax
Fully submitting to this task
You’re proud of your girl, and you whisper your praise
Then bend down to lick me a hundred different ways

My pussy is puffy and red on display
I scream out Daddy! As you continue to play
We’ve only started my wicked game, baby girl
Then I gasp when I feel your cock slap my pearl.
Nice nice

Mouth moving over my breasts
Whimpers, moans
Lick my nipples
Make me groan

Massage and pinch
My stiffened buds
Tilting my head
Increased pleasure, like a drug

Both of your hands
Hold on to my tits
While I move in slow motion
The sensations transmit

Drip, drip, drip
down my thighs
Pelvis rocking
Enjoying this ride

Your tongue flicks quickly
Flesh hardens more
Sucking, biting
Heat rising through my core

I'm watching your mouth
as you move your tongue
Feeling you press against me
Your need has sprung

I call out your name
The way you like me to
Coaxing for more pressure
Holding you close like glue

You suck my nipples
Like a tasty treat
Greedy biting
Then soft and sweet

Don't stop until
My body shakes
Until I'm screaming for more
And wet as a lake

Then open my legs
To feel your effect
Make me cum
Until I'm a sweaty, wet wreck

Last edited:
Crawling to you on all fours
Collar, black, sheer thong; nothing more
You stand before me; your obedient submissive
Curling your fingers under my chin, guiding me to my feet

Your teeth mark the nape of my neck
'Mine' you whisper, and bite again
It sends shivers down my spine
And heat to my center

Your hands explore confidently
Traveling over every curve and peak
My veins heat and fill with lava
An eruption is eminent

Blind folded and unknowing
Laid gently across the satin sheets
Flushed and purring, anticipating what's next
Tie me down, for you own me

The moon rises high in the sky, shining bright
Your delicious torture makes my body convulse in delight
I sense you body tightening, and my ocean flows
Finally we rest and giggle, preparing for round two.

A Single Drip

Imagine the faucet in your bathtub drips. Slowly, maybe one drip per minute. Now imagine that you’re observing a no-touch time period– and the only thing you’re allowed to use to stimulate your clit is that drip.

How many hours a day would you spend lying in the bathtub?

How long before you could learn to orgasm from a single drop of water?

Answering the questions is not necessary if you would like to participate. They are just things to consider, but please feel free to share your thoughts.

Always thought about having a girlfriend put me in one of her lacy thongs so she could pull them to the side while she pegs me

Crawling to you on all fours
Collar, black, sheer thong; nothing more
You stand before me; your obedient submissive
Curling your fingers under my chin, guiding me to my feet

Your teeth mark the nape of my neck
'Mine' you whisper, and bite again
It sends shivers down my spine
And heat to my center

Your hands explore confidently
Traveling over every curve and peak
My veins heat and fill with lava
An eruption is eminent

Blind folded and unknowing
Laid gently across the satin sheets
Flushed and purring, anticipating what's next
Tie me down, for you own me

The moon rises high in the sky, shining bright
Your delicious torture makes my body convulse in delight
I sense you body tightening, and my ocean flows
Finally we rest and giggle, preparing for round two.
You are so talented Sally. Thank you for sharing talents and naughty thoughts with us.

"Please, move just a little bit," she begged. "I can't take it anymore!" She squirmed against his rigid cock, trying to fuck herself on it, even at her disadvantaged angle. He stood still at the edge of the couch, watching her struggle with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Aww, look at you, baby... Stuffed full of cock and nowhere to go. It's like the ultimate tease, isn't it? Shove my cock deep inside you and then not fuck you. It's almost cruel." he chuckled, ran his tongue across one palm and slapped her clit firmly.

"Uuuuuuuggghhhh!" she groaned. “You said you'd fuck me today, Sir. It's been almost a month!" she whined and trembled as her pelvis struggled to create more space to take his cock deeper.

He tapped her swollen clit with his thumb as she writhed and groaned, "No, what I said was that I'd fill you, my sweet girl. You've been whining for ages that you miss how it feels to be full. Well, now you get to feel it. How does it feel?"

She whimpered, shoving forcefully against his leg, gripping for leverage to fuck herself around his thick cock. Finally, she slumped against the couch exhausted. "It feels frustrating, Sir."

He leaned over her, filling her more, stretching her needy, throbbing pussy. His body pinned her underneath his weight and forced her legs to fall open. "Poor girl. We'll just lay here for a few minutes so your pussy can remember how nice it feels to be full. Then we'll fill up one of your other needy holes. Why don't you take this quiet moment to decide which one?"

She whimpered in desperation, then resigned to her fate, considering her choices during a few quiet, but torturous moments laying completely still beneath his body, legs wide, with his cock resting deep within her pulsing walls.

Dear L.,

I have often seen you walking your dog, walking confidently with a firm stride, intent on your task. And as you walk, I admire your figure, as lustful thoughts cross my mind.

And then I see you in the community dining room, whether eating or coming or going. I can see the firm calves of your legs and lustful thoughts cross my mind again.

There are many women who live in this community, but you stand out over all. We have only met briefly in passing, but your smile is imprinted on my memory, and lustful thoughts cross my mind.

I have imagined how it might be if we were together, when that desire overwhelms me. You are so often in my private thoughts and mental scenarios.

But all that is not to be, for I am single and you are not. Could it be that he would grant you a ‘hall pass’? Of such things do lonely men fantasize. And lustful thoughts cross my mind…

J

Dear L.,

I have often seen you walking your dog, walking confidently with a firm stride, intent on your task. And as you walk, I admire your figure, as lustful thoughts cross my mind.

And then I see you in the community dining room, whether eating or coming or going. I can see the firm calves of your legs and lustful thoughts cross my mind again.

There are many women who live in this community, but you stand out over all. We have only met briefly in passing, but your smile is imprinted on my memory, and lustful thoughts cross my mind.

I have imagined how it might be if we were together, when that desire overwhelms me. You are so often in my private thoughts and mental scenarios.

But all that is not to be, for I am single and you are not. Could it be that he would grant you a ‘hall pass’? Of such things do lonely men fantasize. And lustful thoughts cross my mind…

J
Thank you for sharing this here ❤️

Shared from an old thread, back in 2020.
Thoughts As I Pump
I am sitting here during my second pumping session of the day.
My nipples are sore, burning, used, and stretched.
My breasts ache and feel full.
I focus on the suction, the sensation is soothing.
It feels electric;
connected by a wire running from my nipples to clit.
I listen to the hum of the pump, as it pulses out in, out in.
Hypnotic.
Thoughts become milky.
I look down at my breasts and picture droplets of milk dripping from my swollen teats.
Thinking of streams running down my chest, my belly, my thighs.
Thinking of it dripping down my slit.
Adding to the wetness that currently clings between my lips.
I think of a suckling mouth around my breast.
Sucking, licking, pulling, tugging.
Hitting the nerves around my nipples just right to make my hips rock back and forth.
Focusing on my clit.
Focusing on my nipples.
Rocking my hips.
Rubbing my pussy against the wooden chair.
My wetness helps me slide-
wetness that has soaked through my green, silk panties.
My scent fills the air as I move.
Pumping.
Humping.
Grinding.
Moaning.
Both hands are occupied at my pump.
I want to touch; I want to taste.
My clit aches, and my walls throb.
Thinking now of a mouth on each breast.
How fortunate would I be?
Two mouths to feed, four hands to explore.
Oh, how I need to touch.
My clit is screaming, begging to be pet, caressed, spanked, flicked.
My heart feels like it is in time with the thump, thump, thump of my cunt.
A familiar tingle radiates through my belly, my mons, my clit.
My hips rock, and my bare pussy through silk, wet panties slips and slides with ease against the treated wooden chair.
I can hear my wetness.
Squish, squish, squish.
I'm a wet mess; it will be wetter soon.
I'm such a dirty little slut.
Faster.
Faster.
Harder.
Sweet, succulent release.

I sat at dinner, watching the other people. The dining room is full in this retirement community. We are all of a certain age. I often wonder for them: do any of you still masturbate? Do you read erotic fiction as I do? Or is the sexual side of you far in your past. Was it ever there?

Oh, I know most of us have children, so there was that. But the beauty and joy and sheer pleasure of our libidos; is that gone for you? It is not for me. I relish immersing myself in things sexual and concupiscent. The many erotic images that are available on the internet. That feeling with every nerve ending at a peak.

Dear lady (there are many, quite elderly, some infirm), how long since you had a man’s penis in your pussy? Felt a man’s lips surrounding the nipples of your breast. Felt the hardness of him in your mouth. Did you ever?

I confess to the vanity of believing I could induce in you such pleasures. I fantasize being your lover sweet lady. And you mine. Your lips can still be kissed. Our tongues could still mingle, tasting each others liquid mouths. Your nipples are still capable of hardening under my fingers. Your pussy can be brought to life, or back to life with those same fingers. Let me...

Did you ever have a man’s cock in your mouth? Felt his hardness, that desire to thrust. Seen the glistening shaft coated with your saliva. Sense his deep need for you. I can be that for you.

Your vagina is still alive. Those special places that respond to a man’s fingers, to his lips and tongue. Your clit will still react and vibrate. The source of wetness has not dried up. Those erogenous glands are just waiting to spill out again (did they ever?). That passage made for a cock that insists on entering. Pressing. Thrusting. Spouting.

Your mind, indeed the essence of your womanhood, remains programmed to experience the deep pleasure of those passions. You can be on fire again, maybe even for the first time. The quivering and blood rushing in your veins, signaling that your time is not yet over. See how alive you are still.

No, that time is not over for you. Nor for me. What a joy it would be for us to share those deeply felt passions once again. Let me…

MMMMM hope it was a good ending?:D
It was a happy ending. :)
I sat at dinner, watching the other people. The dining room is full in this retirement community. We are all of a certain age. I often wonder for them: do any of you still masturbate? Do you read erotic fiction as I do? Or is the sexual side of you far in your past. Was it ever there?

Oh, I know most of us have children, so there was that. But the beauty and joy and sheer pleasure of our libidos; is that gone for you? It is not for me. I relish immersing myself in things sexual and concupiscent. The many erotic images that are available on the internet. That feeling with every nerve ending at a peak.

Dear lady (there are many, quite elderly, some infirm), how long since you had a man’s penis in your pussy? Felt a man’s lips surrounding the nipples of your breast. Felt the hardness of him in your mouth. Did you ever?

I confess to the vanity of believing I could induce in you such pleasures. I fantasize being your lover sweet lady. And you mine. Your lips can still be kissed. Our tongues could still mingle, tasting each others liquid mouths. Your nipples are still capable of hardening under my fingers. Your pussy can be brought to life, or back to life with those same fingers. Let me...

Did you ever have a man’s cock in your mouth? Felt his hardness, that desire to thrust. Seen the glistening shaft coated with your saliva. Sense his deep need for you. I can be that for you.

Your vagina is still alive. Those special places that respond to a man’s fingers, to his lips and tongue. Your clit will still react and vibrate. The source of wetness has not dried up. Those erogenous glands are just waiting to spill out again (did they ever?). That passage made for a cock that insists on entering. Pressing. Thrusting. Spouting.

Your mind, indeed the essence of your womanhood, remains programmed to experience the deep pleasure of those passions. You can be on fire again, maybe even for the first time. The quivering and blood rushing in your veins, signaling that your time is not yet over. See how alive you are still.

No, that time is not over for you. Nor for me. What a joy it would be for us to share those deeply felt passions once again. Let me…
Thank you for sharing this here!

Standing in the shower,
Wearing nothing but a grin
As the hot water peppers my skin.
The scalding pleasure and pain
Drives my endless thoughts insane.
It's funny how simply standing
Under an artificial rain
Can bring so much peace
And offer access to the deepest
Thoughts in my brain.
And when I turn it off,
My body steams
Watching it all go down the drain.
Then upon getting out,
The cool air nips, water drips and I'm chilly again.

She pressed her crotch against the door frame as she quietly watched his right pointer and middle fingers walk over the strings in rhythm. She wanted them doing that over her clit while she sat in his lap, spread open for his enjoyment. The vibrations from the amp speaker were coursing through the door frame she was pressed against, making do for now. The emphasis placed on certain low notes teased her longing for his prowess.

His left hand fingers were gliding along the fretboard, pressing out each note with an intention that she wanted squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples.

She envied the grip he had on the neck, wanting it on hers.

Back