Non-reciprocal cunnilingus

As I've gotten older it becomes more desirable, strangely girls then seem to fall into 2 categories, those that I want for non reciprocal cunnilingus and those with which I want a more normal sexual relationship.

The need to serve and provide pleasure with nothing in return means that one can never have sex with them, psychologically there is a need to be used almost enslavement.

OMG! I am really confused now. Some of the post in the forum are absolutely nutty but this one completely confused me. 'non-reciprical' How would a female eat a guys pussy after he eats hers. Please Help!
Oh, and if you need help with this question I will be glad to explain the physical differences between male and female, at least what I was taught. if you were raised in MS, LA, AR, WV, and in the general area, you have an excuse

Without a doubt, my favourite relationships have always been non-reciprocal cunnilingus focussed
I had a girlfriend who behaved like that. I invariably licked her to orgasm whenever we had sex, but she had no interest in mine what-so-ever. Oddly, it suited me!

And I think we know what cunnilingus is, but the response has widened slightly… bit hijacked, sorry!

I’m reaching out to see if there are other people that share this fetish I’ve seen some of them in my cunnilingus confessions thread.

Currently, I have a woman that I’m providing non-reciprocal cunnilingus for she has a boyfriend.

When I do it, I just want to do it more so it becomes difficult as I don’t see her a lot because of her relationship status

I guess this is a question for the ladies out there married or single.

How would you feel if you had a good looking man to provide non-reciprocal on demand cunnilingus for you?

Would you embrace it? Would you use him a lot?
Or would it be something you would get bored up very quickly?

As well if you had someone providing the service for you, would you expect him to not service anyone else?
I do have someone to provide non-reciprocal cunnilingus. He's my cuckold! I call it 'clean up' after I've been with my boyfriend, but I also regularly sit on his face and wriggle until I cum. He also provides a rimming service after I've had anal sex.

I had a fwb once where I would drop by on my way to or from work, eat her out and leave. It was on-demand for me.
Sometimes I’d have to wake her. She was a university student, her roommates were often in disbelief.

OMG! I am really confused now. Some of the post in the forum are absolutely nutty but this one completely confused me. 'non-reciprical' How would a female eat a guys pussy after he eats hers. Please Help!
Reciprocal (note spelling) does not necessary imply an exchange of exactly the same product or service.
Indeed, an exchange of complimentary services is probably the more common usage.
"given, felt, or done in return.
"she was hoping for some reciprocal comment or gesture"

Now, as you have evidently received meaningful sex education, I suspect you can figure out what would be considered the complementary service in this intance.
I hope this clarifies the situation for you and will enable you to determine whether this is, indeed, as service that would be of interest to you, since you evidently do have a pussy.

Years ago I dated a girl who was a total contradiction.

She was supposedly a devout Catholic so sex before marriage was off the table. She wouldn't even touch my cock, but she was horny as hell all the time and loved to have her pussy licked (maybe hypocrite is a more apt term).

Pretty much every date involved me eating her pussy. I remember one party where a friend of mine was anxious to use the phone in the kitchen (back in the day of all land lines), but he couldn't because she had locked the door and was one the floor legs spread with me eating her pussy (dude was irritated but understood). Or she would call me at work and have me race to her house on my break to eat that pussy.

I was keenly aware of the inequity, but she was gorgeous and that neatly trimmed always horny pussy was like crack for my tongue. I eventually broke up with her and I know I could never stay in a relationship with her long-term (volatile, irrational, selfish, but drop dead gorgeous latina with big tits and a great ass too). But if I were single today and assuming she aged well she could have me on speed dial and I would race to worship that pussy again.

I’m reaching out to see if there are other people that share this fetish I’ve seen some of them in my cunnilingus confessions thread.

Currently, I have a woman that I’m providing non-reciprocal cunnilingus for she has a boyfriend.

When I do it, I just want to do it more so it becomes difficult as I don’t see her a lot because of her relationship status

How would you feel if you had a good looking man to provide non-reciprocal on demand cunnilingus for you?

As well if you had someone providing the service for you, would you expect him to not service anyone else?
Would volunteer in a heart beat, don’t even need to remove my clothes. Been an ultimate fantasy for a long time here in so cal.

I do have someone to provide non-reciprocal cunnilingus. He's my cuckold! I call it 'clean up' after I've been with my boyfriend, but I also regularly sit on his face and wriggle until I cum. He also provides a rimming service after I've had anal sex.
Where were you when I was young and good looking.

One of the consequences of me coming out to my wife as bi was that she begin to express her unfulfilled sexual needs and desires. One of these was cunnilingus more often. Another was for cunnilingus not as foreplay but for orgasm. Soon a normal sex session for us was cunnilingus for one, or often more orgasmss. Then she would I lhelp me masturbate. We both have better orgasms that way.

Sign me up!

Quick solution: just call it non-reciprocal oral sex.

It's a pretty open offer to my wife, which she doesn't take advantage of because she's self conscious about it. Orgasms hard pretty much every time she does let me do it, but has a hard time not getting in her own head about it.

Also an open offer to worship her breasts any time she wants without anything expected in return. She DOES take me up on that a little more often.

I always thought someone like me would be the worst for the set up like that. Or maybe the best?

I would probably call and message everyday to ride someone’s face. Play with my nipples and grind into his face, “Just one more time… I’m cumming again…” over and over. Dripping cunt juice onto his face, neck, and chest for hours on end. Heheh.
call me

Back