Obsession with older men ?

IMG-5869.gif
Ride me like a stolen horse young lady!

Wife number 3 had an affair with an older man. I was 6 years older than her but apparently that wasn’t old enough.

The air clearing confession trying to get past the affair was brutal.

I only date older gentlemen. I go for 60. Best lovers in every way, and does not shy away when or frown upon a woman's very naughty dirty sluty side in the bedroom. Treats you like a real lady at all times. Wouldn't mind being with elder gentleman again.
I do love a naughty younger woman in the bedroom.

I only date older gentlemen. I go for 60. Best lovers in every way, and does not shy away when or frown upon a woman's very naughty dirty sluty side in the bedroom. Treats you like a real lady at all times. Wouldn't mind being with elder gentleman again.
We really should talk…

Some of you may aware of my thread of obsession with older women here..
Judy now , I posted a old affair and showed it to my loving hot liberal wife.
She read it and giggled that you fucking monster , you do really fucked a 50 + lsfy in your 30. Too bad sex boy....

Then ,she asked something unexpectedly,
Its usual for men to be obsessive over old women.
I too got these offers and boldly quipped ,offered it too .
But the question is why there is not much thread about obsession with old men ?
I m stunned .
I blurted out that yes ... Its obvious. Sorry . I want to post one about it right now .

But my first question to you is that do you have any such ?

My wife teasingly and with her sexy smile ..nodded her head slowly and said yes.
I have that and I had it happened too sometimes and aspiring it to happen sometimes.
I m dumbfounded. But happy of it.
Thats the beginning of this thread.

Women ,
Pl do you have any obsession with older men ?
Some of my most memorable (In a good way) dates or meet ups are with older men, just looking for company, or someone to hang with..some turned romantic, most are just a good time

I can vouch that young women are not at all interested at all in older men ....... I in particular 🤣 nope no way would a 20 something young lady in her prime would be a sexually attracted to an old fella close to his 50s!?!? Such is life oh well?? So glad I married a smoke show 12 years my junior then 🙂
That isn't true for all the young ladies. I can vouch for that.

In my experience, older guys often seem to get the joy of making each moment count, of appreciating each other, of getting that it’s as much about the intellectual spark as the physical pleasure
But they seem to be terrible at grasping the impact of just disappearing once they’ve had enough
Be a bit more sensitive, guys, and become the complete package

In my experience, older guys often seem to get the joy of making each moment count, of appreciating each other, of getting that it’s as much about the intellectual spark as the physical pleasure
But they seem to be terrible at grasping the impact of just disappearing once they’ve had enough
Be a bit more sensitive, guys, and become the complete package
We have to rest a bit first...;)

Back