Off topic, but you all know what I don't give, HEY EARL

pop_54 said:
You carry on my darling, I can't speak for Earl of course, but this girly arty stuff brings out my feminine side nicely.

Regards: popsie xxxx
Pirate man, thank you. Earl had to go to bed so we're OK. You like role-play eh? I can be butch when the mood hits.

Wanna play some ball? Perdita

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

perdita said:
Pirate man, thank you. Earl had to go to bed so we're OK. You like role-play eh? I can be butch when the mood hits.

Wanna play some ball? Perdita

Oh yea, hit me baby, make me feel it.

Me play, well I don't know what the world's cumming to.

pops xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rose:

Re: Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Good thing young Earl went to bed. Oh, but you began this tread, we can do crap all with it, eh?

Still, let's go to the cellar, I've got the twine, please bring the parrot. :kiss:

Re: Re: Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

perdita said:
Good thing young Earl went to bed. Oh, but you began this tread, we can do crap all with it, eh?

Still, let's go to the cellar, I've got the twine, please bring the parrot. :kiss:

Wouldn't you rather I brought the Cock, Yep my thread I can do what the fuck I want on it, so can you my darling:D and on the four poster of course;)

I'll even let MG vandalise the thread if she wants to bless her:D

pops..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:rose:

The Cock, the Bird and the Pirate

Isn't that a beloved English children's book?

Re: The Cock, the Bird and the Pirate

perdita said:
Isn't that a beloved English children's book?

Dunno darling, sounds a bit suspect to me though, hehe!! mind you I am a bit of a 'Foul Fucker'.:D :D :rose:

Fowl play

Do you mean you know how to play baseball? I bet you're a third-base man. :kiss:

(P: just can't leave it.)

Hmmmmmm

I always bat from the right end darling, third base or not in the field, hehe!!!

So does sticky wicket mean what it implies to someone of a slut persuasion? I love learning about other cultures, Pops. :devil:

Hmmmmmm

perdita said:
So does sticky wicket mean what it implies to someone of a slut persuasion? I love learning about other cultures, Pops. :devil:

Hmm interesting one that, I'm not a cricketing type, maybe Earl would know, but I always thought a sticky wicket was more likely to be attached to a man. Like as in middle stump, but a bit moist of course.

pops.............;)

sticky point, eh?

pop_54 said:
Hmm interesting one that, I'm not a cricketing type, maybe Earl would know, but I always thought a sticky wicket was more likely to be attached to a man. Like as in middle stump, but a bit moist of course.
Well, I'm just a California chica but I'm pretty sure I was born with a sticky wicket. I think they say winge in Yorkshire (have to confer w/Gauche).

Do you like spectator sports in general?

Back