OffNSFW's drawings

Kyros Christian, drawn from a still from one of his videos with his boyfriend Dillon Samuels. (Whom I have chosen to omit, unfortunately.) Again, still playing with line weight and different levels of flat black. It's a strange life when you find yourself contemplating which choice is best for lovingly rendering an erect penis in such a way that makes it look as slinky and delicate as its owner.

2024__new_05_KC.png

Emma St. James, drawn from Instagram. Obviously, she was not naked from the waist down in the original, but I took some liberties.

2024__new_06_ESJ.png

I wasn't happy with my previous attempt at this drawing, so I decided to try it again.

2024__new_06_ESJ - ver 2.png

I finally submitted my Summer Lovin' story! A 24,000 word behemoth that's been waiting to get out of my system for over a year. I decided to celebrate it being off my plate by drawing for the first time since forever.

We've all had those moments when an old friend has a writing accomplishment (non-erotic, on her part) and asks you to send her a bottomless mirror selfie as reward. Then you tell her about your own writing accomplishment and she surprises you by reciprocating.

"You got good and hard for me," she says, "so I got these nips hard for you." Ah, friends.

2024_new_08_CG.png

Another quick post-story submission sketch. I probably won't write again for a while, but I've been turning an idea over in my head for a while now of a trans woman who doesn't transition until age 40-ish. So many people think it's too late--that, once you're no longer young, you can't risk turning your life around anymore. And it just isn't true. You're never too old to make peace with yourself.

2024__new_07_ALVR.png

A self-portrait. I have this recurring dream, and I wonder if I'm the only one. In real life, I'm either not quite big enough or not quite flexible enough, but, in the dream, I can get just close enough.

2024_new_09.png

I was looking over my more recent drawings and realized I haven't drawn tits in a while. I love tits. Who doesn't? This is based on a still of a video. I don't know anything about the performers except that the woman is listed under the name Sapphire 38L and her profile says she's 45 years old.

2024_new_10_S.png

Back