Oh Birthday Girl......

mbb308 said:
I'd like to for a while yet, if given my choice.

I have a sneaking feeling that there are a lot of things I need to do still.

Well, I know a few things I can do that will keep you busy!

:p

Ebonyfire said:
Well, I know a few things I can do that will keep you busy!

:p

Oh, do you now!!?!

I've gotten a lot more open-minded in my middle age, and more susceptible to suggestion.

Vito Corleone would be making me an offer I couldn't refuse, you know.

mbb308 said:
Oh, do you now!!?!

I've gotten a lot more open-minded in my middle age, and more susceptible to suggestion.

Vito Corleone would be making me an offer I couldn't refuse, you know.

Yes but he threatens people, I do not. I offer opportunities for growth. :D

Ebonyfire said:
Yes but he threatens people, I do not. I offer opportunities for growth. :D

Put me under a heat lamp and we'll call it "personal enlightenment".

Vito was okay if you just had him over for coffee and had enough respect to call him "Godfather". My nephew/godson (the little smartass) hasn't figured this out yet, but I'm still working him over . . . I mean, working with him on this.

mbb308 said:
Put me under a heat lamp and we'll call it "personal enlightenment".

Vito was okay if you just had him over for coffee and had enough respect to call him "Godfather". My nephew/godson (the little smartass) hasn't figured this out yet, but I'm still working him over . . . I mean, working with him on this.

Tsk, tsk. You are a big tease.

Ebonyfire said:
Wasn't that a cow?

Sheesh, even a city girl like me knows that! LOL

Yeah, but typing "whinney" just doesn't do it. Besides, I had more fun doing it this way.

The first time my son and I rode in the country (he was about two and a half), he asked " 's 'at, Daddy?" (What's that, Daddy?) at every creature we passed. Every damned field! I answered each time, patiently. On the way back, he asked that question again, for the umpteenth time. I answered, "cows". With a shit-eating grin and an impish look in his eye, he turned to me and said, "No, pigs". I almost drove off the road laughing. They have been "cows no pigs" ever since.

So, you see, you have now heard from a cow no pig.

Alright, already.

I am here!

So what's the plan? Should mbb come find me first, so I can EASE him into a few various and sundry activities before exposing him to Herself?

:D:devil:

(She has a thing for butts, mbb. How attached are you to yours?:eek: )

MissTaken said:
Alright, already.

I am here!

So what's the plan? Should mbb come find me first, so I can EASE him into a few various and sundry activities before exposing him to Herself?

*checking* Yep, it's still there, and seems to be glued there.

So, you ladies want to rock the Northeast, huh? Lemme know. I'm a threat to take some time off when I finsh the house I'm working on.

And i have a brand spanking new digital with all the extra features....

can I practice a bit on you all????? Just for experimental purposes, and would never, ever publish them or post them on interent, but...

sign here, no just a silly law thing. No no not really a release form, just looks like one.....

MissTaken said:
Alright, already.

I am here!

MissT, I think you should warm him up. He may be just your cup of tea!

mbb308 said:
Yeah, but typing "whinney" just doesn't do it. Besides, I had more fun doing it this way.

The first time my son and I rode in the country (he was about two and a half), he asked " 's 'at, Daddy?" (What's that, Daddy?) at every creature we passed. Every damned field! I answered each time, patiently. On the way back, he asked that question again, for the umpteenth time. I answered, "cows". With a shit-eating grin and an impish look in his eye, he turned to me and said, "No, pigs". I almost drove off the road laughing. They have been "cows no pigs" ever since.

So, you see, you have now heard from a cow no pig.
\

Oh shit, that story reminds me of my 19 month old grandson.

I talked to him today and he siad "Hi Mommy, to me over the phone, laughing his ass off the whole time.

I miss my baby girl (his Mom).

Well,

Merelan said:

can I practice a bit on you all????? Just for experimental purposes, and would never, ever publish them or post them on interent, but...

sign here, no just a silly law thing. No no not really a release form, just looks like one.....

I would like to immortalize Mbb's butt for all posterity....

Mbb, do you want to come on over the the dark side?

Re: Well,

Ebonyfire said:
I would like to immortalize Mbb's butt for all posterity....

Mbb, do you want to come on over the the dark side?

My side is so dark (how dark is it?) that it bends light.

Do you think I am really ready for a posterity posterior?

Merelan said:

For you, dear...

anything.

Would you like those signed in triplicate?

;)

Triplicate??? No, I just want copies for me...

I mean ummm... well. If this ever takes place and i happen by with a camera.

Whistling. What a sight that would be!

Re: Re: Well,

mbb308 said:
My side is so dark (how dark is it?) that it bends light.

Now that is dark!

Do you think I am really ready for a posterity posterior?

"I am ready for my close up Mr. De Mille"

Of course!

Re: Re: Re: Well,

Ebonyfire said:
Now that is dark!

"I am ready for my close up Mr. De Mille"

Of course!

Oh yes, my dark side. My mind can be like a dangerous neighborhood - it's best not to enter alone. Of course, I go in all the time.

You just let me know about that close up, okay, Cecil?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Well,

mbb308 said:
Oh yes, my dark side. My mind can be like a dangerous neighborhood - it's best not to enter alone. Of course, I go in all the time.

You just let me know about that close up, okay, Cecil?

If you need a bit of assistance aquainting yourself iwth your "Dark Side", you are in the right place and who knows, I just may be able to help you out!

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Well,

MissTaken said:
If you need a bit of assistance aquainting yourself with your "Dark Side", you are in the right place and who knows, I just may be able to help you out!

:D

It begs to be asked, Dear Lady, not the level of my acquaintance with my Dark Side, which is considerable, but how in touch anyone else would want to be with it.

Back